Options

"A cheerleader with a boner...."

2»

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    FoxyRedLa said:

I've been shooting blanks since my wife said she was prego for third time!

You did it wrong. I got my wife to get fixed rather than me. That way the joke of when she turns 40 I have to split her for two twenties works. The young wifes may wants kids after all.

Are you wired for 220?
    No. I just like using that joke. just turned 40 and she does next year so after telling it for 20 years its almost played out. It makes her smile as she knows there is no way I could deal with a 20 year old right now plus we are kind of attached at the hip at this point. And so far as more kids I would rather be burned alive. 4 is more than enough in one lifetime.
    :rofl: burned alive! Yikes!
    I could picture it now.

Son - Daddy I want a little brother!

Dad - Wouldn't it be more fun to dump this lighter fluid on me and light it?

Son - Really!?!? Sweet!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

FoxyRedLa said:

I've been shooting blanks since my wife said she was prego for third time!

You did it wrong. I got my wife to get fixed rather than me. That way the joke of when she turns 40 I have to split her for two twenties works. The young wifes may wants kids after all.

Are you wired for 220?
    No. I just like using that joke. just turned 40 and she does next year so after telling it for 20 years its almost played out. It makes her smile as she knows there is no way I could deal with a 20 year old right now plus we are kind of attached at the hip at this point. And so far as more kids I would rather be burned alive. 4 is more than enough in one lifetime.
    :rofl: burned alive! Yikes!
    I could picture it now.

Son - Daddy I want a little brother!

Dad - Wouldn't it be more fun to dump this lighter fluid on me and light it?

Son - Really!?!? Sweet!
    :rofl:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,449

I couldn't imagine a 4th kid.

#4 was all my fault. I was supposed to get snipped after #3. I procrastinated and blessing number 4 came. Its the real reason why my wife took it out of my hands and got herself done.

only a pig puts it on his wife :lol:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14