Options

Does anyone have the Liam Finn setlists from the 1st Leg?

over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I'd like to get familiar with his songs especially the ones that he'll most likely play before he opens for Ed. Thank You!
Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NickrandNickrand Posts: 140
    '00 Detroit; '03 Detroit I MSG II Boston III; '04 Toledo Grand Rapids; '05 Thunder Bay Kitchener London; '06 Arnhem Barcelona Marseille Prague Berlin; '07 Chorzow London Duesseldorf Copenhagen Nijmegen Lollapalooza; '08 EV LA II EV SD I DC MSG I/II EV Montreal I/II EV Toronto I/II EV Chicago I/II; '09 EV Memphis EV Atlanta I/II Berlin Manchester London Sydney Brisbane Auckland Christchurch; '10 Noblesville Cleveland Dublin Belfast Berlin; '11 EV Detroit EV St. Louis EV Minneapolis PJ20 I/II Winnipeg '12 Berlin I/II Stockholm Oslo '13 London Dallas '14 Berlin Stockholm Oslo Detroit
  • Options
    I don't remember all that he played. I didn't know the names of the songs at the time. He played songs from his solo album I'll Be Lightning (worth the $10 at the show). You can listen to sample clips of all the songs at http://music.barnesandnoble.com/Ill-Be-Lightning/Liam-Finn/e/634457216327/?itm=1

The tracks are:
    1 Better to Be
    2 Second Chance
    3 Gather to the Chapel
    4 Lead Balloon
    5 Fire in Your Belly
    6 Lullaby
    7 Energy Spent
    8 Music Moves My Feet
    9 Remember When
    10 Wise Man
    11 This Place Is Killing Me
    12 I'll Be Lightning
    13 Wide Awake on the Voyage Home
    14 Shadow of Your Man

You should look him up on youtube. He is amazing live! If you like him, his live album was only $16 (he's even better live).

Lead Balloon at Berkeley Night 2 was amazing! You should check it out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gJ2MvQ1t4vY
    PJ: 07-16-06 ; 08-28-09 ; 10-23-10 ; 11-26-13
    EV: 04-08-08 ; 07-05-11
    Mike: 07-07-11 ; 05-20-12
    Soundgarden: 07-21-11

10C #271XXX
    Since 2002
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Oh wow, thank you Liam Finnatics! <--- too cheesy? Anyway! The guy sounds great. I really like Second Chance and Gather to the Chapel for what it's worth. Geez, sounds like this guy may be worth the price of admission alone. Reall really impressed. Is there any word if that woman is going to be playing with him at these shows? Is she always with him or just a guest on that song?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    over_bends wrote:
    Oh wow, thank you Liam Finnatics! <--- too cheesy? Anyway! The guy sounds great. I really like Second Chance and Gather to the Chapel for what it's worth. Geez, sounds like this guy may be worth the price of admission alone. Reall really impressed. Is there any word if that woman is going to be playing with him at these shows? Is she always with him or just a guest on that song?

That would be his wife, Eliza Jane. BTW, he's touring in the UK this month.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”