Options

2015 PEARL JAM MYSTERY POSTER

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Anyone know why this started earlier than the usual time? I set my alarm for 445 am australian time every 10th and usually are up just in time to see the email. This time it was a few hours early and I missed out. Very dissapointing as a lot of those posters are ones im chasing

I'm willing to work something out if I happen to get a duplicate or something and I get a poster you want/like.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    i took Demetrios's advice
    just refreshed the shop and saw it
    after i was done, i got the 10 Club email
    hopefully something fun will show up
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Good luck to all in on this, I hope you get what you want. I only collect the posters of the shows I attend so wasn't in on this
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,454
    Hoping to score a Vancouver 2011 or Columbus 2010.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,913
    on2legs said:

both of those are my holy grails! south america 2005 too!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    if anyone scores either of the following and does not want (not even sure if they are in this sale), please pm me:

2003 Fargo
    2005 Winnipeg

Thanks for listening.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,454
    mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

both of those are my holy grails! south america 2005 too!!
    :lol:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    demetrios said:

Anyone know why this started earlier than the usual time? I set my alarm for 445 am australian time every 10th and usually are up just in time to see the email. This time it was a few hours early and I missed out. Very dissapointing as a lot of those posters are ones im chasing

1pm EST is the usual time. It went up @ 12:57pm EST.
    Actually, it went up at 12:57 EDT. Not all parts of the world have daylight savings.
  • Options
    Anyone received theirs yet? What was the weight??
    :-)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

Anyone received theirs yet? What was the weight??
    :-)

2.40 lbs
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    Just got a poster....so I guess there are still some available.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,939
    CopperTom said:

demetrios said:

1pm EST is the usual time. It went up @ 12:57pm EST.
    Actually, it went up at 12:57 EDT. Not all parts of the world have daylight savings.

D'oh! EST and EDT get's me all the time. It was 1:57pm ADT Halifax. Every day I pretty much check around 2pm here to see if anything shows up at the 10club store for years now.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Order is not in my history yet but the debit was taken from the ole bank...guess I got lucky

It now looks like the icon has been removed...perhaps I got the last one
    Post edited by woundedorgan on
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    Sitting this one out, good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382

Lucky one!
    I had been refreshing that page for quite a while, especially when I did got a product page, only with an out-of-stock message. I go away for a moment and when I come back some were available again.

:(
  • Options
    We had a few duplicate orders which were voided and are now gone.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    edited June 2015
    Anymore coming santos then as a result? Missed here in Aus.

Edit: sorry i get you. That's why it was up longer but now removed as duplicates cleared out. Thanks
    Post edited by Release EV on
  • Options

Lucky one!
    I had been refreshing that page for quite a while, especially when I did got a product page, only with an out-of-stock message. I go away for a moment and when I come back some were available again.

I refreshed several times and the product was unavailable. I logged out and back in again, added it to my care and it let me check out, sort of weird but I assume it was pure luck(Mysterious). Maybe the stars align and I get something cool.

Cheers...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options

Lucky one!

I refreshed several times and the product was unavailable. I logged out and back in again, added it to my care and it let me check out, sort of weird but I assume it was pure luck(Mysterious). Maybe the stars align and I get something cool.

Cheers...
    I can add it to my cart, but there's no checkout button. :(
  • Options

We had a few duplicate orders which were voided and are now gone.

Could you please void one more order. :D
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Excited to have scored one of these and a subsequent confirmation email after having gotten the non-confirmation confirmation purchase notice via the mystery vinyl sale :bee:
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    jjflash said:

Excited to have scored one of these and a subsequent confirmation email after having gotten the non-confirmation confirmation purchase notice via the mystery vinyl sale :bee:

Hope you get something good.
  • Options
    sloanedogsloanedog Australia Posts: 33
    FoxyRedLa said:

I'm willing to work something out if I happen to get a duplicate or something and I get a poster you want/like.
    Mate I went to bed at 2.30am Melbourne time nothing was inbox then.
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367

Zod said:

Taking a pass. I have well over 20 posters from the shows i've seen (and few from shows I haven't). I need to focus more funds into get more of those professionally framed rather than get more posters. Framing is expensive.

Worst part is you get them framed and then realize you don't want it three years later.... Good luck trading or selling a pro framed pj poster. That's my dilemma... No more posters for me, I'm 35 now. Gotta act it at some point!
    Agree with both. Do I really need another poster of a show I wasn't at, sitting in a closet? Odds of scoring a gem are not in your favor.

Passed on this sale to avoid more "stuff", but best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    no thanks but good luck to those that try.i got a stone vinyl that was enough for me.
  • Options
    juswiljuswil Melbourne, Australia Posts: 33
    I wish they'd take the link down from the store if its sold out/out of stock!
    Guess they want to rub it in the Australians face who woke up this morning at a normal hour to open their newsletter email and see that the most exciting thing to announce in a month is not available!
    PJ Melbourne 18-02-2003 
    PJ Melbourne 20-11-2009 
    PJ Melbourne 24-01-2014 
    EV Melbourne 19-02-2014
    PJ Auckland 08-11-2024
    PJ Auckland 10-11-2024
    PJ Gold Coast 13-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 16-11-2024
    PJ Melbourne 18-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 21-11-2024
    PJ Sydney 23-11-2024
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Easy pass. No matter how many times the 10C says things are random and it's unknown who will get what I just know that not to be the truth. Also, I have all the shows I went to so I am good. Best of luck to those who got in. Hope you get what you want.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    lostpossumlostpossum Posts: 18
    $40 plus shipping?! Thats crazy.

Especially after standing in line for one of them at a show, watching as every ass in front of me bought 2, and then get told "Sorry, we're sold out."

I'm starting to think the "perks" of this fan club are becoming a joke.

"Hey every one, here's an email just for you, with a special sale just for you. What's that? You received the email AFTER the product was sold out? Oh well, don't forget to renew your membership for another awesome patch and some stickers. Oh, and a 45 that arrives a year late."

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited June 2015
    Cool sale... but I definitely prefer the vinyl sale, even though i was shut out... I listen to music daily and would get actual use out of any vinyl ... i only want prints from shows I attend so 99% of these I wouldnt keep

Genius way to sell 1500 posters in two hours... for more $ than they were all originally sold for... and something fun for the fans... a classic win-win
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Would have been sweet to get one, but was away from a computer all day. Good luck everyone.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."