Options

RUSH R40

2»

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    BinFrog said:

Let me just reiterate: PJ and Rush are my 1a and 1b.

Same here with Tom Petty as C.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    My c would be Phish
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Rocked it driving home today with Chemistry at an unhealthy volume.

Just a great band.

I still remember how Tom Sawyer used to elicit cheers at parties followed by every person in the house- well... except for a few girls- executing a Peart air band drum roll with a Kokanee in their hand in perfect time.

Kokanee is a BC beer for those wondering why people might be holding on to fish at a party.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Nice.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    BinFrog said:

Nice.
    I ride my bike to work now to get in the best shape as I get closer to a year after ankle surgery. I NEVER leave home without listening the Grace Under Pressure tour live with my favorite mix being The Weapon, Witch Hunt and YYZ-Temples Of Syrinx-Tom Sawyer. Not too loud in that down here S. Florida one has to be able to hear traffic, luckily most of the Snowbirds are gone.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Do you have the "Experience To Extremes" bootleg?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    No just the live official version that was released all mixed up. Is there something unique about that boot? I only have RUSH boots on vynil, no g under p boots and where they are now only heaven knows.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    It "came out" in the 90s, before the P/G DVD/CD came out. The quality is so so, for an AUD, but back then it was easily the best show from that era.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    got around to ordering some blurays.

R40, goddammit they sounded so fucking good. Great sound and production on the bluray.

also got time machine and clockwork angels tour
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14