Need some cheering up?

I thought it'd be nice to have a space where people could post something (videos, photos, thoughts, anything!) that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face when you're feeling down.

Dylan Moran always does it for me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLmkRR2oGUA

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Great idea !
    I love quotes and here is one;

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
    – William W. Purkey
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Annafalk said:

Great idea !
    I love quotes and here is one;

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
    – William W. Purkey

Oh that's a nice one!

I remember hearing one years ago

'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened'

Simple but it just struck me as being infinitely wise :)
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    I love this quote from an old Professor in my Equine Psychology class:

"The path of greatest resistance is the path that moves you forward. It's easy to turn back, because you've been that way, you know what's out there. But to move forward into the unknown takes courage, it takes FAITH.. It takes trust in those whom lead our steps. It also takes a choice.. You cannot force forward movement. But you can encourage it, and in that encouragement, faith and trust are built. After a while trust is second nature; and this makes our responsibility as leaders great."
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    ^^^^^^ These guys are frickin' hilarious. I actually laugh out loud, which is pretty rare for me.

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Hobbes said:

^^^^^^ These guys are frickin' hilarious. I actually laugh out loud, which is pretty rare for me.

Should watch an episode of that. That had me cracking up!