Options

R.I.P. Mad Men

SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 824
Farewell to this amazing show. And thankfully the finale definitely didn't disappoint last night!

This series ranks up there as an all-time favorite for me. Top 5 for sure. Maybe even #1.

I am envious of anyone who hasn't started watching it yet. Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

And for all you who have yet to watch this great series, feel free to keep this thread going so I can live vicariously through you and experience it all over again (kind of)!
19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    A very good ending.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,748
    Interesting finale. Cool to read all over the internet the different ways that people interpreted the ending.

It was definitely a great show. Although the last season or 2, it felt like a chore to watch the episodes on DVR. There were still some great ones, but it didn't seem as enjoyable as the first 4-5 seasons.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Im really sad ended...loved it and great intresting finale
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Will be interesting to see if they do any spin off shows.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16