Detroit 2014 Multicam video is now available

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,909
    Sweet!!
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I'm not good at the whole DL, torrent if anyone can send some blu-rays...maybe we can work something out
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Weird. I click download then it brings me to this site - http://www.jam-river.com/pearl-jam/?lang=en

Maybe I need to be logged in? If so I put in my username and pw and it says my account is disabled. Sucks!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,661
    Red Lukin said:

Weird. I click download then it brings me to this site - http://www.jam-river.com/pearl-jam/?lang=en

Maybe I need to be logged in? If so I put in my username and pw and it says my account is disabled. Sucks!</blockquote

Hmm. Email the admin Fabrizio.. Or try to open a second account. Now is the time to do it. There will be heavy leeching over the next several days so you will be able to get some seed credit while downloading. If you wait two weeks, you'll be straight leeching.

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Thanks. It may just be easier to watch it on youtube. I cant seem to find where to contact anyone w/o being logged in.
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    I can't get the torrent to connect with either UTorrent or Bit Torrent clients. :bawling: Are you going to load this anywhere else?
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    narnia said:

I can't get the torrent to connect with either UTorrent or Bit Torrent clients. :bawling: Are you going to load this anywhere else?

Try the original BitTorrent software for Windows. http://www.bittorrent.com/ . That worked for me.
    This torrent doesn't work on my usual uTorrent client. Say's it's an invalid torrent file.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

narnia said:

Try the original BitTorrent software for Windows. http://www.bittorrent.com/ . That worked for me.
    This torrent doesn't work on my usual uTorrent client. Say's it's an invalid torrent file.
    Narnia - I'm sure Demetrios is right. Failing that, use Azareus (Vuze). I had to switch to Vuze to create the torrents because Jam River won't upload a Utorrent file anymore. Now I did use a second computer to verify that the torrent was working at that was a Utorrent. But it wasn't working until I updated the tracker (right click on the torrent in the window). And you can see that many users that are on it right now are using Utorrent.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,217
    I had this problem a while back with a few torrents on Jam River. I should not I still use an old version of utorrent. utorrent got all bloated and messy so I still use 2.2.1 (as do a lot of people). Could be the torrents aren't compatible with older versions of utorrent (which is wierd because Jam River is the only place I run into this issue).

Jam River also doesn't like that I hide my torrent program behind a proxy... ugh :)
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    I'm using uTorrent 3.4.1, and I can't connect with that, Bit Torrent, or Vuze.
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    narnia said:

I'm using uTorrent 3.4.1, and I can't connect with that, Bit Torrent, or Vuze.

Not even BitTorrent 7.9.3 (build 40299) 32-Bit? That should work on this torrent.

• Options
    I'm sending her a direct link.. hopefully it's just an issue between her and the Detroit Torrent. We'll find out when Milwaukee releases.