If you could change one thing....

2»

Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    cdysinge said:

Another thing I would have changed is the way families are valued. There are fewer and fewer women at home with their children, due to work
    Or other reasons.. Those kids are the ones who suffer not having a role model. I would keep it the way it was supposed to be. ( I know that sounds horrible.. But I got to personally experience the difference.. And it was MASSIVE! Mother's should be at home raising their kids, not their income bracket). And yes I realize it is out of necessity that this happens these days.. But family is the core of the nation.. And our core has fallen away.. Our children suffer...

I will raise you the value of a 2 parent home is lacking. Each parent has a role. Mothers tend to protect and keep kids close while Fathers are the ones who let the kids venture further away and take risks. Both sides are needed in this way and a million other ways.

I agree with this, as I was raised in a one parent home by my single mom, it was hard...and I think it would have been much different had my dad been a part of my life...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I would have taken Arms Aloft out of the 2 spot at PJ20..huge buzzkill and worst set list decision the band has made to date..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Wma31394 said:

I would have taken Arms Aloft out of the 2 spot at PJ20..huge buzzkill and worst set list decision the band has made to date..

All right! A clear, concrete,doable (within the bounds of this question) choice - I love it.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf