Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

Hey, we even got the popped collar =)

Hedo did you cut that out of your high school yearbook?lol
    I'm pretty sure a met that dude at a party one night.He was on the tennis team and loved wine coolers.
    I could've! The early 80s was a stellar time in the world of young men's fashion, my friend.
    I always think of the preppy douche bags in Revenge of the Nerds,or Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles when I see the pastel Polo,color up,sweater and penny loafers.
    There actually were a couple of dudes in our HS group of friends who dressed like that but we're the biggest stoners and party guys.Parents all loved them,thought they had there shit together,but they were complete lushes.
    Your making me jog my memory,to when Journey Escape was #1 on the Radio.good times
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    edited May 2015
    Half of America and the rest of the world knows how fucked up he is and the rest of his ilk. That half of America is just as fucked up as he is and their strong fucked up media spoon feeding them their fears and lies.
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Smellyman said:

Half of America and the rest of the world knows how fucked up he is and the rest of his ilk. That half of America is just as fucked up as he is and they strong fucked up media spoon feeding them their fears and lies.

Wait - the half of this country who knows how fucked up he is, is also as fucked up?

So who isn't fucked up?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    edited May 2015
    hedonist said:

Smellyman said:

Half of America and the rest of the world knows how fucked up he is and the rest of his ilk. That half of America is just as fucked up as he is and they strong fucked up media spoon feeding them their fears and lies.

Wait - the half of this country who knows how fucked up he is, is also as fucked up?

So who isn't fucked up?
    the half who doesn't know he's fucked up fall for their horseshit.

confusing and written in anger.
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Lol. Even Rick knows he has no chance at the nomination. Running for president every 4 years is what he does for a career now. I think in a way he is still dealing with his failed re-election for senate in 2006. See ya in 2020 Rick!
  • Options
    I'm confused.
    Half of America is Fucked and they are feeding of the media spoon who is also fucked.I was under they impression the media is mostly liberal so when does the media come out as pro Santorum?
    I've never seen that.
    Plus don't confuse 1/2 the country voting Republican/Ind as half the country supports Santorum.
    Its actually like 5%.
    Most on that side of the Isle see thru his religious right bullshit.And are just seeking something different then what has been served up the last 8 years.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Smellyman said:

So who isn't fucked up?
    I'm fucked up just reading this.