Options

ISO: Really want AVOCADO. Buy or Trade for . . .

lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,890
If anyone has an extra, original, non-boot copy of Avocado for a good price, please send me a message. Prefer to deal with U.S., but I'm open. I don't really have any PJ vinyl for trade, but have a lot of rare and not so rare records in many different genres and years. Tell me what kind of stuff you like and I will dig in my giant collection of records. OR just give me a price. THANKS A LOT FOR LOOKING!
1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
Nothing since then. I suck.
2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
2022- Oakland Night 2

Comments

• Options
    C'mon, someone has to have an extra copy just sitting around? I will trade you cash money for your record and you can be happy knowing that I am actually going to be playing the hell out of it on my turntable!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    Still looking. Did you get one in the mystery sale? Do you have one that you don't spin, or an extra, or need cash? Help a fellow record lover and fan out. Sell me you record. Just write me a message and we can talk money for record tradesies? Also have other records for a cash/record combo.
    2022- Oakland Night 2