Foo Fighters ORIGINAL setlist in raffle - from Live on Letterman at Ed Sullivan Theater

badbrains has donated this awesome item to the raffle. It's an original setlist from the Foo Fighters 4/12/11 show at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York. It was a special show, 50 years after the Beatles played Sullivan, and the Foos played their entire new album, dressed as the Beatles, and it was broadcast in black and white.

Raffle tickets are $5 each or $20 for five, $40 for 10, etc. Tons of other great stuff will be raffled, including Ed's original setlist from the 2003 Champaign, Illinois, Pearl Jam show, Riot Act Vinyl, bootleg box set, lots of posters, stickers, etc. Details here: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243094/fellow-fan-in-need-raffle-scheduled/p1

Here's the actual setlist included in the raffle. (Drumstick not included)
photo image1_zpsdr7pny2v.jpeg

Comments

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Check your pm
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rr165892 said:

Check your pm

I knew you'd be popping your head in. Hahaha
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited April 2015
    Just waiting for Eliot to pm me some info.And I think it's great he came to his fellow 10 clubbers.Need to know where to sign up and preferred place send money.
  • rr165892 said:

Just waiting for Eliot to pm me some info.And I think it's great he came to his fellow 10 clubbers.Need to know where to sign up and preferred place send money.

PM sent