Gorge Premier Parking

oldschoololdschool Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Has anyone ever bought a Premier Parking permit at the Gorge, Washington? Was it worth it? What did it get you?

I'm not worried about an easy access arrival because I'll be there early but I'm wondering if the Premier Parking puts you closer to the seating so you can buy stuff and have a quicker jaunt to put it back in your vehicle. Also wondering if you actually do get out of the parking lot quicker after the concert. Ticketmaster advertises it as giving you access to the beer garden but everyone has access to the beer garden right? I've been at the Gorge a couple times but it was a long time ago and I don't remember the layout.

I don't suppose anybody knows about any sort of shuttles to the Gorge concerts, specifically PJ July 22, from Moses Lake..? Would be nice to be able to have several beers at the concert and not worry about driving.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
    oldschool wrote:
    Has anyone ever bought a Premier Parking permit at the Gorge, Washington? Was it worth it? What did it get you?

I'm not worried about an easy access arrival because I'll be there early but I'm wondering if the Premier Parking puts you closer to the seating so you can buy stuff and have a quicker jaunt to put it back in your vehicle. Also wondering if you actually do get out of the parking lot quicker after the concert. Ticketmaster advertises it as giving you access to the beer garden but everyone has access to the beer garden right? I've been at the Gorge a couple times but it was a long time ago and I don't remember the layout.

I don't suppose anybody knows about any sort of shuttles to the Gorge concerts, specifically PJ July 22, from Moses Lake..? Would be nice to be able to have several beers at the concert and not worry about driving.

Don't waste your money. You won't be able to re-enter the venue...if you go in buy stuff and come out to put it in your car, you aren't getting back in. No re-entry. Also if you park in the preimer parking it puts you closest to the enterance to the venue, but then when you go to leave you will sit there for a couple hours trying to get out of the lot.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    oldschool wrote:

I got it last year and got out very quickly afterwards for the long ride back to Tacoma. Getting it again for this year's shows.
  • NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 243
    Getting out it helped, but I didn't think it was worth it at all.
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    Getting out it helped, but I didn't think it was worth it at all.

Already booked oit both nights - oh well - have an hour drive to Cre Elum/Roslyn both nights.....want to get out quickly if possible.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2