Options

YES or NO Game

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    yes more effort in looking after our earth, it is just as important as poverty and disease, did you know that de-forrestation is one cause of earthquakes just a minute example...

trust more in God the angels and their substitutes..... rather than man....

• Options
    I trust myself, other than that you just never really know for sure. People can change their minds at any time and it's a big superunknown. The one thing you have control of is yourself...you can't make other people's ends meet. When you do come across somebody you can trust, that's a connection that's not to be taken for granted.

Do you ever see somebody once or twice a year (maybe family friends) and it's always fun when you get together, and it feels like you never miss a beat...
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    yes my best friend Gail

do you love that you can have a good connection with someone..
  • Options
    Yes

Are you an empath?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Had to look that one up.
    What Is An Empath? An Empath is a person who can psychically tune in to the emotional experience of a person, place or animal.
    Hmm. I would say probably not. Emotionally and physically, sure.

Do you watch sports on TV?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Yes sometimes

Have you seen many sun showers..
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited October 2016
    I'm not sure but I think I've seen it.

Are you good at looking at the bright side of life?
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,813
    Not usually

Are you currently stuck in the most heinously boring redundant teleconference right now?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    No

Got big plans this weekend?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

Yes. Finalizing a personal matter.

Does tequila make you crazy?
  • Options
    If crazy is blows my head off my shoulders , then yes!!

Drink tequila often?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    Well...I usually don't, for aforementioned reasons... ;) But damn if it isn't fun!!!

Do you feel like doing tequila shots right now? I might just feel the need this weekend.
  • Options
    No not right now

Feel like having a few drinks this weekend?
  • Options
    Yep.

Anything positive happen in your life today?
  • Options
    Yes! Cavity free at the dentist for my daughter and me!

Have you found a new band to listen to lately?
  • Options
    No

Heard of anyone becoming pregnant lately?
  • Options
    Not lately...I usually do though, I love new music. But, this week has been a full on Audioslave explosion..........again.

And You???? Give me a new song! Brand spankin' new...please!!!
  • Options
    Hmm. Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales from Car Seat Headrest.

Chocolate?
  • Options
    P.S. I'm also a fan of the Ballad of the Costa Concordia.
  • Options
    Ha ha! I just want to clarify that "No". No one is pregnant around me lately. Answered the q at
    deadendp said:

Hmm. Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales from Car Seat Headrest.

Chocolate?

Oh wow! Kinda sounds like a Weezer/The Strokes combo band. I loved the build up and the "killer whales" part. Intetesting..for a first time listen.

I know you have more. I'm about to listen to the next one. Throw some new music at me!!!
  • Options
    Volcano Choir. Try them if you haven't. I have Acetate playing right now.

DerbyDave and I went to see Car Seat Headrest at the Rock Hall a few weeks ago. Here are a few shots from soundcheck:
    photo thumb_zpszu93y30g.jpeg
    photo thumb_zpsjquvmk4f.jpeg
    And a miracle:
    photo thumb_zpsblryfxkn.jpeg
    The short girl can see!

Have you ever been to a concert where the tallest human ever decides to stand in front of you, continuing to block your view?
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    No, but I'm sorry about your experience. Maybe you could try the old trick with your knees pushing fast towards backside of his knee.

Do you normally go to more than two concerts per year?
  • Options
    I do.

My knees wouldn't reach the back of anyone's knees. Maybe mid shin. :lol: And I admit, I don't want to get quiet that close.

Have you experienced a hard fall frost yet?
  • Options
    Yep

Wishing those temps were still in the 90s?
  • Options
    No. Give me snow, please.

Have you recently taken the time to enjoy a sunset?
  • Options
    deadendp said:

DerbyDave and I went to see Car Seat Headrest at the Rock Hall a few weeks ago. Here are a few shots from soundcheck:
    And a miracle:
    The short girl can see!

Have you ever been to a concert where the tallest human ever decides to stand in front of you, continuing to block your view?

Thanks for the recommendations DEP, sooo...The Ballad of Costa Concordia is an actual ballad, right? Not a song? I cannot seem to find the song on YouTube, but the ballad is posted. I haven't read it yet. I'm so impatient when it comes to poetry. I love it put to music, but by itself it's hard for me to sit through. Like I said, I'm impatient and it's something I'm working on. :) It looks like you were pretty close to the stage at the Car Seat Headrest show! But, by the looks of your profile picture, you seem to be able to make your way to the front. My kind of girl!!! Thanks for throwing all the new music my way. Feel free to do it anytime!!!
  • Options
    deadendp said:

No, need to though. It seems to be setting earlier and earlier these days.

I work with people with severe mental illnesses. My coworkers and I always notice drastic behavioral changes the day before a full moon. I know I feel the pull of the moon sometimes, anyone else notice it??? Full Moon is tomorrow, by the way.
  • Options

deadendp said:

And a miracle:
    The short girl can see!

Thanks for the recommendations DEP, sooo...The Ballad of Costa Concordia is an actual ballad, right? Not a song? I cannot seem to find the song on YouTube, but the ballad is posted. I haven't read it yet. I'm so impatient when it comes to poetry. I love it put to music, but by itself it's hard for me to sit through. Like I said, I'm impatient and it's something I'm working on. :) It looks like you were pretty close to the stage at the Car Seat Headrest show! But, by the looks of your profile picture, you seem to be able to make your way to the front. My kind of girl!!! Thanks for throwing all the new music my way. Feel free to do it anytime!!!
    Ballad of the Costa Concordia is a song. I found it on Spotify for you. If you have an account, you can give it a listen.

We were decently close. I think that there were only maybe 5 people ahead of me and . . . they were all short, too!

deadendp said:

No, need to though. It seems to be setting earlier and earlier these days.

I work with people with severe mental illnesses. My coworkers and I always notice drastic behavioral changes the day before a full moon. I know I feel the pull of the moon sometimes, anyone else notice it??? Full Moon is tomorrow, by the way.
    I do notice when it is a full moon. When a full moon isn't due but people are whackadoodle, I consult my pagan friend to see what planet is in (what I term) "the wrong place." Usually something major is in retrograde.

I used to work for a psychologist. Um, I get it.

Crap. Now I have to come up with a question. Just had to scroll up to make sure I was asking the right type of question.

Have you purchased any school fundraiser item from a child lately?
  • Options
    Very funny! I know, sometimes these threads are all discombobulated and hard to figure out who asked what. Anyways, yes, for my child. I just bought cookie dough so that my girl could get a plastic monster lanier she will wear for one day before it's absorbed by the abyss that is her room.

Sooooo...could that be what's happening on those off the chain days besides the full moons?? A planet that's unaligned? Anyone know more about this kind of stuff??
  • Options
    No - and nor should anyone devote their time learning about that baloney.

Do you like chips?