Options

YES or NO Game

Comments

• Options
    Yes there are a lot of impatient and bad drivers these days. It's normal to have a little anxiety on the road. People are crazy out on the road.

What are you thinking about right now?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    life in a different country that dont use english as their main language

what were you doing before you got on the net
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Hanging out with friends and being the designated driver.

What would your dream vacation be?
  • Options

Hanging out with friends and being the designated driver.

What would your dream vacation be?

I dont know because theres just so much to see..
    but i do love the beach and the city so i dont really know where is most fascinating..
    but you do realize i cant answer yes or no to that question lol

do you get confused with threads
  • Options
    Yes. The questions above weren't yes/no, thus the confusion. I realized it after I posted.

Do people often disappoint you?
  • Options
    no i dont feel disappointed so much but more misunderstood and i realize people are imperfect and im sure ive disappointed people in my lifetime like my dad in my late teens but i know my folks are proud of me and have alot of faith in me in what ive been through and learnt to understand the deep things of life and still keep a measure of sanity and able to make a plee to the less fortunate..

do people disappoint you
  • Options
    Recently, yes.

Do you believe in speaking your mind?
  • Options
    yes i put my foot in my mouth all the time with too much detail to back it up but little time or flexability to do so

do you believe if a person is evil and you try to give them leeway because your merciful you open yourself to danger or to their bad advantage
  • Options
    Totally

Do you like avocado?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    yes love it with chicken or sugar

do you like custard apples
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    hedonist said:

Yes - assuming plans don't change, Indian buffet at the place next to my work. Sounds so good at the moment.

Have you ever been to India?

No. Been to Haiti, Costa Rica, and Russia though. ( all missionary trips as a kid)

Have ever been outside of your country?
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    JWPearl said:

yes love it with chicken or sugar

do you like custard apples

Wow... what on Earth are those things? I Googled it and still have no clue. I bet I would.

Whispering Hands, I've been to another country. Hope to go to many more.

Is a custard apple sweet? What in the world does it taste like?
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    It's a great fruit! Funny looking and kinda banana custardy tasting with big black seeds. Yummy!!!

Like trying new fruits?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Depends on its texture and taste.
    :giggle:

Could you see Mike Patton and Anthony Keidis trading vocals on their respective bands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMseqjqwTo
  • Options
    yes why the hell not

do you prefer to eat at home rather than go everywhere else after a big move??
  • Options
    ^ Oh Hedonist!! Yes, yes, yes. Slane Castle is my favorite RHCP performance of all time. Frusciante is just delicious...Mmmmmm.
    Ok....sorry, sidetracked.

What an interesting trade.... They could both lend something interesting to each other's bands. Patton could definitely do the "Cali rapping" thing that Keidis does, but it would have a dark and sinister flare. And with Patton's range, he could also probably sing some of the higher Frusciante notes on those songs.

Keidis would bring some humor into a song like "Midlife Crisis" turning it into a satire. Keidis would handle Faith No More's "Songs To Make Love To" album like a boss.

Ever listened to Old Crow's "Wagon Wheel"? I'm on a bluegrass kick right now.
  • Options
    No

Like the TV on in the house when no one else home just for background noise?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    no

are your children open minded..
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    no kids
    do u have your own business?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Of sorts

Ever been in a bus that had an accident?
  • Options
    No

Are you an f'n force of nature!!?
    Central Park 15

• Options
    Ha, ha, ha. Yes when I f'n wanna be one!! ;)

Speaking of forces of nature... ever shared a name with a hurricane/tropical storm and then endured a week of teasing by your friends.. Here comes Hurricane so and so!
  • Options
    No not yet

Ever been in a hurricane?
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,900
    Living in Miami, been in a few.

Ever experience an earthquake?
  • Options
    Yes but only a small one. Was in my condo on a ski hill and in bed reading about 12.30am when the bed started shaking. I got on the net and found out it had been a small quake!

Ever seen lightning hit a tree?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    no
    even talk to a big crowd?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yes

How do you work out your own salvation...with pride....or with fear...
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

Yes

How do you work out your own salvation...with pride....or with fear...

Yes/no question?
  • Options
    Yes

Ever bury a pet in your backyard?
    Central Park 15

• Options
    Yep

Ever had a weird pet?