Happy 4/21

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Ha! I wonder if some employers are actually doing this.
  • hedonist said:

Ha! I wonder if some employers are actually doing this.

If they're smart they are! I always thought they would... But no one has been smart enough to
    Employ this tactic.. Then again, maybe they don't cause they'd have to fire 80% of their staff!! Lol!
  • Ouch. This isn't funny.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Yep, they do and should.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

Yep, they do and should.

i am so 100% against drug testing by employers when it's not safety related.
    This really isn't something that's done in Canada, so the idea of office employees and shit getting drug tested is absolutely outrageous to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    PJ_Soul said:

Yep, they do and should.

i am so 100% against drug testing by employers when it's not safety related.
    This really isn't something that's done in Canada, so the idea of office employees and shit getting drug tested is absolutely outrageous to me.
    Agree. At my work, we do a one-time test for new hires and any subsequent tests are safety related. Now, the caveat is, you don't have to cause the safety incident. If a shelf on my desk suddenly falls and I'm at my desk when it happens, whether I'm injured or not - the shelf doesn't even have to touch me, it's test time.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348

Yep, they do and should.

Why should they, because Pot is the least harmful drug or because there are 0 cases of overdose?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II