Eyebrows

What the hell is this fashion -mode with those fat -big Eyebrows women have lately??
its fuckin ugly..they look like dudes of 100 years old...its not sexy at ALL...
i dont get it...
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    :lol: no idea what you're talking about. Hopefully this is a European thing
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • I hope it dies down much like died armpit hair.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited April 2015

What the hell is this fashion -mode with those fat -big Eyebrows women have lately??
    i dont get it...

Like this?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    cdysinge said:

I hope it dies down much like died armpit hair.

That was a nasty trend.

i dont get it...

Like this?
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Exable
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    kids...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hepburn was a class act in beauty and moreso in action - I hope you're not lumping her in with today's women who overdo their make-up WAY over the top, and that "exable" was dimi-glish for "example"...? ;)

I also don't get the whole caterpillar eyelashes thing.

Women don't need to do this to themselves.
  • I hope that stays in Europe. The 80's are back. God help us all. I was hoping trends would skip the 80's and go straight to the 90's. I guess not.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

I hope that stays in Europe. The 80's are back. God help us all. I was hoping trends would skip the 80's and go straight to the 90's. I guess not.

Saving my flannel for the 2020's
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Just hope this doesn't ever become "in"...
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I like it cause it looks natural. Might not fit everyone, but I appreciate the naturalness. It looks way better than these super thin artificial eyebrows...

I like it cause it looks natural. Might not fit everyone, but I appreciate the naturalness. It looks way better than these super thin artificial eyebrows...

Haha! Or...these?
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    As long as women keep them shaped and manicured I think anything other then really skinny or too thick like having caterpillars on top of there eyes.Its all good.

D,is it a Greek thing ? You know like the euro chicks with the armpit hair?ehhh
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    hedonist said:

Hepburn was a class act in beauty and moreso in action - I hope you're not lumping her in with today's women who overdo their make-up WAY over the top, and that "exable" was dimi-glish for "example"...? ;)

What does this mean? Caterpillar eyelashes?

Love this thread by the way! :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:

hedonist said:

What does this mean? Caterpillar eyelashes?

Love this thread by the way! :lol:
    It's those awful huge false eyelashes. They look like they'd make a whoosh-sound every time you blink.

As to this thread and at the risk of sounding Irish-Springish, I like it too!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    It's not just a European thing...it's the newest thing in eyebrows...to make them look more natural instead of sculpted...it's not really that new though, it started a couple years ago...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,899

those look like a certain forum member.....
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

those look like a certain forum member.....
    WTF did Scott do to you now?

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    My niece had these thickened eyebrows for some time ago, I didn't think it looked good at all. Well luckily it didn't last for long :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited April 2015
    It is a current fashion apparently. I read somewhere that men really don't tend to like it (some dumb survey of men), but women do like it for the time being... I am personally worried about my eyebrows getting thinner with age, so am hoping this fad goes away soon, lol!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    the photos i post,are the good ones..its really ugly others i saw!!!
    come on girls..dont look like my granpa at eyebrows!!
    Exable

I guess I'm ugly, then. I just trim them down, no shaping or reprising.
  • But in my defense, at least I don't sport a unibrow!! Lol
    Exable

I guess I'm ugly, then. I just trim them down, no shaping or reprising.
    I look super stoned in this picture!! Hahaha!!
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It's 4/20. All people in photos must look super stoned today. Its the law.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Last but not least... the queen of badass women with a beautiful look despite natural eyebrows.

Beauty comes in many shapes, I am happy that we don't all look like Barbie dolls. :star:
    Last but not least... the queen of badass women with a beautiful look despite natural eyebrows.

Beauty comes in many shapes, I am happy that we don't all look like Barbie dolls. :star:

Perfectly put Leezestar!! I rather prefer the natural look. It's much easier to
    Maintain, and more 'real'. I don't like fake things. Especially people. I wish humans were more 'at home' in their natural bodies. It saddens me to see women distort themselves in God-awful ways just to TRY to impress guys, or girls.. But, they have no real
    Joy in being who they are, or how they should look naturally. I only wear make up because of the horrendous scarring on my face from a nervous condition. Otherwise I probably wouldn't even wear it. But to each their own. I really love how you put that Leezestar. Very well said indeed. And now I'm off to celebrate 4:20 in the woods!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Dimi - maybe glitter would help . . .
    Or piercings . . .
    :confounded:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes