Options

Any mystery vinyl order say confirmed...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Mine says warehouse, but I got an email saying they are having issues processing my credit card.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    WichoWicho Posts: 8
    same thing happened to me, as it happened to Jwillmo and hrd2imgn.... at best i expect refund, but i am already messed up, as my card is in mexican pesos, so the exchange rate changes everyday and is more likely to be against my convenience :( i will get less money refunded in my card than what i paid originally the day of the transaction.
    Speaking as a child of the 90's.....
  • Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Well I finally got a response from 10C, basically an F you, it didn't go through and it's not our problem. They are releasing the funds. Took a couple of cordial replies from my end to even get a tiny apology. I'm not angry (I know it was a long shot) but it's really disappointing how little they seem to care about what happened.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,263
    Wicho said:

same thing happened to me, as it happened to Jwillmo and hrd2imgn.... at best i expect refund, but i am already messed up, as my card is in mexican pesos, so the exchange rate changes everyday and is more likely to be against my convenience :( i will get less money refunded in my card than what i paid originally the day of the transaction.

Unless it was processed as a temporary charge (which I think they were) in which case it should simply fall off your account history (I think 10c pre-auth's cards before making a final charge).
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    edited April 2015
    Just checked now, and mine says shipped!
    Really hoping for a PJ20 colored, or a blue or orange fixer, or a cokebottle Ten.. a red LB would not be bad, too.. and the 1996 single is one of the three (along with 1998 and 2001) holiday single I need to complete the collection.. Well, at this point I just feel fortunate to have been able to purchase one.. I don't know how much I will feel fortunate once it will arrive here though.. Eh, I think I will say to myself repeateadly "Colored PJ20, colored PJ20, colored PJ20" before opening the package, like a little stupid child on xmas day :tired_face:
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    edited April 2015
    I received a shipping confirmation as well. Issues with my card have happened previously, was told it's a weird glitch.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless