Options

Petition to Re-Release All Rare Vinyl

2»

Comments

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    Would love if they re-released all albums (preferably on one LP though). I've gotten in to the vinyl craze the past 6 months, and all I can think about is how beautiful No Code would play on my turntable. I just can't see spending $300 on a vinyl though.
  • Options
    rhianon.drhianon.d Posts: 17
    Well it would be money if Pearl Jams hands and not the flippers... I managed to get a copy of Yield a while back and have left it at that. I am not interested in putting money in other peoples pockets.
    Time for some re-issues...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    Reissues are great. Theu should definitely get on that (and I already have all of the studio albums. I couldn't care less if reissues lowered the resale value or rarity of my records). Just make the rest of the reissues good, because the first three kind of suck in terms of sound quality.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I'm in
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    emjot said:

I'm in

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”