Options

Ed sick??

freindlyfiredfreindlyfired Posts: 297
edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Whats the story here? Did he say so? Was it obvious? Serious? Is tomrw in jeopardy?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I'm remembering when he was sick in Vegas and then came back and did San Diego '06, so I'm hoping we get that tomorrow... but get better Ed! :(
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    they said he was fuzz-headed.
    sucks truly, i dont think tomorrows show is in jeopardy though, should be fine.
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    hopefully he's better by montreal!
    but really, feel better ed!
  • Options
    he had medicine head......voice was great
  • Options
    Wiped his head with a towel, blew his nose a couple times and then started a story about how he has had a medical thing and been taking drugs. Saying the label said not to drive or operate heavy equipment...strummed a little and added that it could also affect your ability to concentrate (or something like that) He then went to start Guaranteed and messed it up!
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,927
    You wouldn't have known he was sick unless you saw him blowing his nose or draping his head in a towel. Meaning, it didn't effect his performance at all.

His voice was in fine form, and I bet he'll be even better tonight.