Options

This is what the 10C is all about

freindlyfiredfreindlyfired Posts: 297
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I just want to thank anyone who has anything to do with the 10 Club, in an imperfect world your efforts are more appreciated than you probably know or get kudos for.

I had a good ticket yesterday sec 211 (TM presale) first row aisle but wanted a pair together if possible. I managed to get another single just in case in sec 220 for $100 from a fellow 10C'r. I ended up getting two floor seats together in sec 6 from another 10C'r and sold my 2 singles to other 10C'rs. Point being we all could have whored the tickets out for cash (esp the 2 floor seats) to just anyone and had extra beer/herb money, but we didnt. We jockey'd tickets, played phone tag and made the exchange(s) for what we paid, each knowing how thrilled the other is to have scored seat(s). I got crazy offers and bribes and im sure the others did too. Anyway, much love and thanks to all those that I dealt with yesterday in trying to secure tickets. Good luck getting tickets tonight and hope to see you there.

Again all those involved in The Ten Club... big thanks. Good luck and keep up the great job.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Agreed. The lottery system, the wrist bands for posters, CD boots, etc. Lots of little (and not-so-little) things that 10c is doing for us that make a great experience even better. Much appreciated, 10c!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I had a very good experience dealing with a 10C member in 2006 for tickets.
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    They certainly listen to their members. Kudos to them for that.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    PearlinitPearlinit Posts: 28
    You got section 211 with 10C tix? What is your member number?
    ... two birds is what they'll see ... getting lost upon their way ...
  • Options
    anez_98anez_98 Posts: 158
    my tenclub number is awful ... joined this year (should have joined 10 years ago). hoping to get lucky in boston. I wonder how many tenclubbers are going saturday and sunday. I'm guessing a ton. anything under the roof will be good for me, tho.