Im going to see The Stones!!!! In Columbus Ohio!

2»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    Hopefully you are off work, that Saturday.
    I will let you pick out the place for lunch/dinner.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,763
    Should be. They have been good about weekends.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,763
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14