Options

Yellow Ledbetter

Get Ready for EddyGet Ready for Eddy Posts: 32
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Pearl Jam played an amazing show in DC. the only question i have, is why did half of the people leave when yellow ledbetter started? i know it's the last song most of the time, but that's just lame.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    those fuckers might want to avoid traffic jams and get out as fast as possible ...I simply cannot imagine that may occur to me EVER (OK, I always stand at the very front:)) come on, this is a so very brilliant song and 6-7 more minutes with PEARL JAM, a last chance to celebrate the evening...
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Ricsard wrote:
    those fuckers might want to avoid traffic jams and get out as fast as possible ...I simply cannot imagine that may occur to me EVER (OK, I always stand at the very front:)) come on, this is a so very brilliant song and 6-7 more minutes with PEARL JAM, a last chance to celebrate the evening...

+ a billion
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    And who knows if they wont go into another song like Rocking in the free world after that.. I have been to many concerts and I always wait to leave. If you park in lots your gonna be there anyways soo why rush?
    "Oh, I will make my way, through, one more day in hell...
    How much difference does it make"

5-13-06
  • Options
    hahaha yeah. also, sometimes there's subways or metros right next to the venue
  • Options
    What a great show... definitely waited until YLB was over to leave. It's worth all the frustration trying to leave the venue.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    always4036 wrote:
    And who knows if they wont go into another song like Rocking in the free world after that.. I have been to many concerts and I always wait to leave. If you park in lots your gonna be there anyways soo why rush?
    Yep, that's true. I've only been to three shows and seen 3 different closers: Yellow ledbetter in Verona, Fuckin' up in Dublin and yellow ledbetter FOLLOWED by Alive in the Astoria :) . I've also had 3 different openers :eek: WWS, Inside Job and Release :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    what sort of numpties leave halfway through a song?

humpty numpties
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    I hope PJ tours this summer/fall or next year. I just been to one show (last year hartford) and wouldnt mind seeing another show soon!
    "Oh, I will make my way, through, one more day in hell...
    How much difference does it make"

5-13-06