Things you'd never think of.. Until it's time to sleep...

my brain must love to torture me!! I can't sleep, and my
Brain just keeps rattling off stupid thoughts.. My favorite so far has been what if I woke up one day snd suddenly could see out of both etes.. Would that freak me out?? Would it affect my good eye that the other one works now?? How can I make 4000.00??

Comments

• And it does that all night.. Anyone else get stuck on retarded thoughts like that on sleepless nights?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    This show that for some reason I watched on Sunday mornings in the early 80's. I think because nothing else was on... it was all 100 Huntley Street and shit.

https://youtu.be/hRr7By6MseA
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Isn't it weird what we think of??
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    You guys are weird
  • I KNOW I am!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I KNOW I am!

Weirdo
  • badbrains said:

I KNOW I am!

Weirdo
    You KNOW it!! I'm proud to stand out in the crowd! There's no one else like me! Yay!! ( cause one of me is overwhelming enough! Lol)
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    The ADD kills me sometimes. My brain runs 1000 MPH anyhow, so when I try to sleep, I have to watch TV or listen to something just to make my brain concentrate on one thing. If I wake up in the middle of the night, then I sometimes get inspiration for displays that I have to do for work (weird, I know), think of people who need some lovin' on, I worry. I get mama anxiety. Am I doing this mom thing right? Am I sending my kid off to years of psychotherapy after she's done here? (Most certainly.) But again, back to the 1000 MPH thoughts and then I'm stuck awake. I've been up since 4:15 AM. Allergies and the need for an allergy shot (scheduled one for Monday) have gotten me all out of whack with the sleep thing.

And it's funny with the eye thing. The back of my left eye is flat, so I basically have a big gray bar that runs down the center and I see on either side. My right one does all the seeing and reading. I tell people that my left eye is there to make my face look even. It doesn't keep me awake, though!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Lol! Yeah I was born with the optic nerve having never developed in my Right eye.. So the left one is the one that I see everything through. There is NO sight or shadow or grey.. Nothing from the right one.. And it's been that way all my life.. So
    I think about it a lot.. I guess cause I have never experienced sight binocuraly, so.., I just ponder what it must be like to have that full range of vision.. Lol