Comedy Central Celebrity Roasts

anyone catch the Roast of Justin Bieber? One of the best I've seen. Martha Stewart was vicious, lol. I still think the Roast of Bob Saget is my favourite, but this one was close. What's your favourite Roast? Who would you like to see get Roasted? I think Larry David would be hilarious, but he'd never do it. Axl Rose would be good.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    This'll tie in to another couple posts of mine in another thread, but I think nothing can touch the old-school roasts of the 70s.

Agree with you on Larry David though - can only imagine the (Kenny Rogers?) roasters who'd partake of him.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Axl Rose would be fantastic, but he's too much of a baby...he'd walk offstage...I liked the roast of Pam Anderson and Flava Flav....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I caught part of the Justin Beiber roast. I thought Kevin Hart was fantastic as the host.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    They are getting old. Same jokes all the time. Plus, having non comics up there struggling to tell bad jokes is so hard to watch.

I did hear Martha killed.
  • I don't know. I don't find that they tell the same jokes. And sometimes the funniest people are non-comics, like Martha Stewart. Snoop Dog was funny, too.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    This one was decent. Jeff Ross, Natasha Leggero, and Hannibal Burress were the best I thought. They wrote some great material for Martha Stewart. It's just kinda hard to watch the non-comedians do it because they're just reading word for word off the teleprompter. Ludcaris and Shaq were pretty brutal....Shaq kept squinting to read the teleprompter.
  • I agree about Shaq. The best part of Shaq being there were the jokes people made about him.