Yeah, with the tone on that board I can't tell

I hate when relays break down :-(

i didnt break down.
    now the set is complete. if you go to the first page of the thread
    http://www.pearl-jam.de/index.php?topic=4726.0

you will see the complete setlist
  • Options
    [size=+2]RITFW, YL [/size]

Not sure yet if SOLAT and Fatal are in or are jokes. Not to sharp on my German.

"See you next year!"
    ---
    arf
  • Options
    i didnt break down.
    now the set is complete. if you go to the first page of the thread
    http://www.pearl-jam.de/index.php?topic=4726.0

you will see the complete setlist

It wasn't any kind of slight on you. I was reffering to the people on the German board and the RM board naming saying things were played when they weren't.
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    yeah its over.

Good show. Would have liked to see another song in between Alive and RITFW but I guess Eddie has to rest his voice for the 3 hour show coming up in Athens!

Goodnight Europe, enjoy the evening N and S America.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    It wasn't any kind of slight on you. I was reffering to the people on the German board and the RM board naming saying things were played when they weren't.

they were just predicting and wishing for those songs.
    i was in contact with the relayer
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    No bugs.

No toads, not lizards, no nothing ;)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    The 2nd encore dissapointed me. The first set was amazing, then even better with the 1st encore. But when they finished the second, I was like, "That's it?"

Great show overall. Must Buy
    ---
    arf
  • Options
    usually, when one predicts, they say i hear a _____ coming or say they are hoping to hear. These people were just posting song titles in bold as though they were played. Again, no slight on you. We all appreciate your work.
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
  • Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    Where the fuck was No Way??
  • Options
    Evvo wrote:
    Where the fuck was No Way??

Yield
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    good set tonight
    MANCHESTER 2000
    LEEDS 2006
    WEMBLEY 2007
    MANCHESTER 2009
  • Options
    thanks for posting the setlist! :)
  • Options
    sebaarg88sebaarg88 Posts: 1,277
    Education :eek: Thin air :eek: ALL OR NONE :eek: :eek:
    only love can break your heart
    but only love can brake your fall
  • Options
    sebaarg88 wrote:
    Education :eek: Thin air :eek: ALL OR NONE :eek: :eek:

Exactly :eek:
  • Options
    wow!

thin air, thumbing my way, all or none

excellent!
  • Options
    September 26, 2006 - Zagreb, Croatia; Dom Sportova

Set List: Severed Hand, Corduroy, Hail Hail, Last Exit, World Wide Suicide, Small Town, Given To Fly, Unemployable, In Hiding, Even Flow, Education, Do The Evolution, Jeremy Army Reserve, Gimme Some Truth (by John Lennon), Whipping, Life Wasted
    1st encore: Thin Air, Thumbing My Way, All Or None, Black, Wasted Reprise, Better Man, Porch
    2nd encore: Blood/(Atomic Dog by George Clinton), Alive, Rockin' in The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    killer.
    hope they follow this up with a great set in Athens too.
  • Options
    Soundcheck: All Those Yesterdays, Hail Hail(Instrumental), Rival, Parting Ways, Tremor Christ

Of The Girl, Why Go, Severed Hand, Comatose, Rival, Green Disease, Unemployable, Satan's Bed, Sleight Of Hand, Garden, Evenflow, Present Tense, Life Wasted, Immortality, Light Years, Evolution, Parting Ways

Inside Job(acoustic), Fatal, Footsteps, Bee Girl, Hold On, Dirty Frank

Sonic Reducer, Army Reserve, Leash, History Never Repeats, Baba O Riley

Leaving Here, Fortunate Son, Soldier Of Love, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    it was a great show, amazing peformance. last exit! porch! education! ed was a bit out of it, but nonetheless great. climbed the side ramp and sang porch from about 20 meters in the air, totally freaky. unforgetable. the crowd was amazing, really loud singing, great atmosphere. eddie speaking croatian was funny too! ah. too much all at once.

amazing.

good night!

hail hail the lucky ones...
  • Options
    LisecLisec Posts: 17
    Just came back from the show....Fucking great! It lasted for 2 h i 15 min,but seemed like 1 hour...
    And then you had Eddie climbing the lighting construction during even flow...Massive!
    Zagreb, 26/09/2006
  • Options
    ahh hail hail!!

ok, me going to bed, will dream pj.

:)

hail hail the lucky ones...
  • Options
    LisecLisec Posts: 17
    sorry, it wasnt even flow, it was porch...
    Zagreb, 26/09/2006
  • Options
    Soundcheck: All Those Yesterdays, Hail Hail(Instrumental), Rival, Parting Ways, Tremor Christ

Of The Girl, Why Go, Severed Hand, Comatose, Rival, Green Disease, Unemployable, Satan's Bed, Sleight Of Hand, Garden, Evenflow, Present Tense, Life Wasted, Immortality, Light Years, Evolution, Parting Ways

Inside Job(acoustic), Fatal, Footsteps, Bee Girl, Hold On, Dirty Frank

Sonic Reducer, Army Reserve, Leash, History Never Repeats, Baba O Riley

Leaving Here, Fortunate Son, Soldier Of Love, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter
    Basecamp would be getting some damn good business if this were real haha
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I hate having to work in the afternoon!! :p

This looks good. :) There are lots of songs that haven't been played much lately.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Jammin909 wrote:
    yeah its over.
    Good show. Would have liked to see another song in between Alive and RITFW but I guess Eddie has to rest his voice for the 3 hour show coming up in Athens!

There was I curfue, I think... 11pm... Eddie looked at his watch at the end of rockin' in the free world... And I think he gave signs to cut short Yellow ledbetter.... too bad...

i mean it's not too bad, it was one helluva show... but it was obvious that they wanted to go on...

god, what a show.
  • Options
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT I need this boot NOW!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Hahaha, I love these setlist threads.
    Oh wow, the show was amazing, but reading your reactions was awesome too.
    Im glad I was there, we waited for so long. I coulndt believe my ears.
    We were at the door, about to start going in, when they were still soundchecking. Heard Gimme Some Truth, In Hiding, Thumbing My Way, Cropduster, Thin Air. Maybe a few more, but all of these were played except Cropduster. Wouldve been great (my song>cropdustress :D )
    Anyways, I remeber all of us just standing there in awe and thinking, ah, i wish they play all of these, or at least a few. Wow, they played it. :) So happy. I wanted to hear these songs, esp In Hiding and Thumbing My Way.

Ok, its late, ill stop now. Guys, this is def a must have boot. ;):D
    The show was amazing, and they WILL come back. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"