Options

What time does PJ walk on stage?

SteelHeadSteelHead Rye Brook, NY Posts: 30
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Help! I'm going Thursday nite and need to take care of some family obligations before heading to the show. What time has everyone been hitting the stage for the shows the last couple of weeks (pre-set, MMJ, PJ)? I thought I'd stumble on it in one of these threads, but no luck yet. Show in Jersey starts 7:30 (ticket time). Need to know, so I can tailgate (hopefully a little), plan, get in...accordingly. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    I've been to 4 shows so far and it has been between 8:30-9:00. If you're not in your seat when you hear Master/Slave start, RUN TO YOUR SEAT. Hope that helps. :)

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    you can expect towards the closer end of 9 o clock. In albany it was around 9 and camden 1 and 2 were 8:55 and 8:51 respectively. Ed preset is around 7 30 and he introduces the opening band
  • Options
    vtchillervtchiller Posts: 6
    I was going to ask, what time does MMJ start?

What times does Ed come out when we are lucky enough amd do a solo acoustic song or 2?

I want to see ALL of MMJ's set boths nights in NJ.
    Thanks
  • Options
    KMK182KMK182 Posts: 16
    SteelHead wrote:
    Help! I'm going Thursday nite and need to take care of some family obligations before heading to the show. What time has everyone been hitting the stage for the shows the last couple of weeks (pre-set, MMJ, PJ)? I thought I'd stumble on it in one of these threads, but no luck yet. Show in Jersey starts 7:30 (ticket time). Need to know, so I can tailgate (hopefully a little), plan, get in...accordingly. Thanks!

MMJ ended at about 8:15 for Camden 2. Pearl Jam was on at about 8:50 and ended around 11:25pm.
    05.28.06: Camden
    05.27.06: Camden
    10.03.05: Philly
    10.01.04: Reading
    07.12.03: Hershey
    04.26.03: Pittsburgh
  • Options
    imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    850-900
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam