Options

Pearl Jam ALADDIN, LAS VEGAS 1993 Limited Edition White 180gram Vinyl 2LP Set

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,032
    http://www.banquetrecords.com/LETV367LP . They just put these up for pre order. Pre order? This bootleg vinyl release has been out for a while now. Too bad record stores don't have a heads up on this info. Info as to not carry or sell any of these inferior unofficial products in their stores.
  • Options
    Saw copy last week at local record shop in Vic BC
    Vancouver 1998, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013 - Toronto 2000, 2003 - Gorge II 2006
    Seattle I 2009, 2013 - Calgary 2011 - Edmonton 2011
    EV solo VAN II 2008, Las Vegas I, II 2011
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,153
    edited June 2015

This was not aired on the radio, through an fm feed. This show was released by Pearl Jam as the first vault release. Not an official vault release like the 5 we have now, but it released when pj announced they would "open the vault"

It was distributed that way.

After that, the show was no longer available to download, but did air on pj radio a few times. This is likely the "radio" source but that was a broadcast of the original mp3s through pj radio.

I wish people would quit acting like they know everything when they clearly don't. I know so much about pj and see so many laughable comments made on the forum. I don't feel the need to correct them each time but seriously, know your shit before posting information thats flat out wrong.

It's like everyone here joined in 2013. If you've been around a while you can see the amount of things said that are totally wrong but yet are passed off as fact. Again, learn your shit before acting like you know what you're talking about!

Wow. Try being more arrogant first. Sheesh!
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,477
    Isn't this Vault #5?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,153
    igotid88 said:

Isn't this Vault #5?

Yes
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,477

igotid88 said:

Isn't this Vault #5?

Yes
    ok
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

Thanks zod. I am not trying to be rude to anyone specifically, but it's hard to see things that aren't true or accurate be passed off as true, and once it is, it's accepted and then said again and again, by others.

Here's my take on it. Either know what you're talking about or just don't comment. I don't expect everyone to know everything, I totally don't. But if you're going to post online about something, and proceed to pass it along as a "fact" then please know what you're talking about.

No hard feelings towards anyone, I generally try and be civil and quiet.

Now, If we could get the info on how the vault 5 show is sourced, it would be great. If people just "assume" it's the same source as the bootleg vinyl, what's the point in spending $50+ vs $18 for the same thing, that's available now. A little transparency by 10c on subjects like this would resolve a lot of the misinformation floating around. They need to give us a reason NOT to buy the cheaper alternative. Radio or MP3 sourced, is no where near a newly mastered actual soundboard recording.

Didn't you already answered yourself with your last sentence? Or do you really think the ten club ripped the audio from the vinyl bootleg and pressed this way Vault 5? Obviously the TC Vault 5 is going to sound better than the original mp3's from Basecamp, and infinitely better than this bootleg crap. A "PJ expert" like you should already know this.