El Clasico

2»

Comments

• My boys are big Neymar fans but Ronaldo is so beautiful.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

Dude loves that yellow card

I was tempted to bet over 7.5 yellow cards but thought it was too high. Really blew that one.
    Ha yeah. It's gotta be at 10, right?
    At 11 right now. I bet Barcelona...hoping they hold on here. Putting on a lot of pressure the past 15-20 mins...
    They keep coming close to sealing it
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

Dude loves that yellow card

I was tempted to bet over 7.5 yellow cards but thought it was too high. Really blew that one.
    Ha yeah. It's gotta be at 10, right?
    At 11 right now. I bet Barcelona...hoping they hold on here. Putting on a lot of pressure the past 15-20 mins...
    Good stuff
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    What a game. Fucken 2-1? Should've been more like 4-3. Wow. Messi is the best. And that ref blows big time
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Damn those Catalans.
    eddiec said:

Damn those Catalans.

Hahahaha viva Catalonia visca barca!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    badbrains said:

What a game. Fucken 2-1? Should've been more like 4-3. Wow. Messi is the best. And that ref blows big time

Yeah, can't believe there were only 3 goals scored. Madrid goalie made some good saves late to keep it a 1 goal game. That ref was pretty bad....at one point he was handing out cards for everything and then later in the game he wasn't calling shit.

badbrains said:

Yeah, can't believe there were only 3 goals scored. Madrid goalie made some good saves late to keep it a 1 goal game. That ref was pretty bad....at one point he was handing out cards for everything and then later in the game he wasn't calling shit.
    Neymar got taken down from behind and no call, less then 45 seconds later alves does the same thing and bam, instant card. He was so bad. That's why in Spain they always say refs play favors with Madrid and they always seen to get the easy draws in champions league. Oh well, maybe next year. Hahaha. Thinking about heading to Berlin for the final if barca make it.
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Neymar got taken down from behind and no call, less then 45 seconds later alves does the same thing and bam, instant card. He was so bad. That's why in Spain they always say refs play favors with Madrid and they always seen to get the easy draws in champions league. Oh well, maybe next year. Hahaha. Thinking about heading to Berlin for the final if barca make it.
    The only people who think Madrid receives favoritism are people who hate Madrid. It's just an excuse because most fans are jealous of the money Real can afford to throw around on players.
    eddiec said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

The only people who think Madrid receives favoritism are people who hate Madrid. It's just an excuse because most fans are jealous of the money Real can afford to throw around on players.
    Check an see how many times Madrid end up playing 11 on 10 in a needed game. Come on man, you have to even chuckle at the teams they end up playing in champions league year after year. And how many penalty goals does c7 have since joining liga? And you're right, Madrid can throw money around all over the world. What did they end up spending on that champions league trophy last year? Almost $1 billion on players hahaha puta Madrid visca barca! Hahaha all good man. Just a little shit talking.
    badbrains said:

eddiec said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Check an see how many times Madrid end up playing 11 on 10 in a needed game. Come on man, you have to even chuckle at the teams they end up playing in champions league year after year. And how many penalty goals does c7 have since joining liga? And you're right, Madrid can throw money around all over the world. What did they end up spending on that champions league trophy last year? Almost $1 billion on players hahaha puta Madrid visca barca! Hahaha all good man. Just a little shit talking.
    Hey no worries, of course all good. Anyway, Barcelona joined the buying spree, they pretty much had to. I think they spent more than Madrid last summer.

Madrid had one of their best teams ever when I lived there. Going to the games was like going to an All-Star game. Zidane, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo(the Fat one), Makelele, Raul, etc,etc,etc.
    That was the year when the Barca fans were throwing pigs heads and bottles of Whiskey DYC at Figo when he returned to the Nou Camp.

eddiec said:

badbrains said:

eddiec said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Hey no worries, of course all good. Anyway, Barcelona joined the buying spree, they pretty much had to. I think they spent more than Madrid last summer.

Madrid had one of their best teams ever when I lived there. Going to the games was like going to an All-Star game. Zidane, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo(the Fat one), Makelele, Raul, etc,etc,etc.
    That was the year when the Barca fans were throwing pigs heads and bottles of Whiskey DYC at Figo when he returned to the Nou Camp.

My cousin has the pig tattooed on his right shoulder with anti-madridista with it. I'm trying to post the pic but I can't figure this lame shit out. 2015 and I still have to figure out how to post pics on a pj site. Unreal
    What a shitty site. Used to be able to post twitter pics and now u can't. Way to go 10C, keep taking away all the shit we used to be able to do.
    At least we agree on the Rangers.
    eddiec said:

At least we agree on the Rangers.

Yes indeed!!!
This discussion has been closed.