Options

Dublin - Exchange Standing for Seated (3)

DunDun Posts: 48
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi Folks,

Since getting tickets, my two best mates have found out they're expecting their first baby! Anyhow, as you might imagine, all the inevitable pushing and general movement probably wouldn't be best for the mom-to-be, so we were wondering if there would be anybody who might like to swap standing tickets for seated?
Block F would be the most ideal as we have mates we're heading down with that already have tickets there, but any block would be considered (but next preference would probably be G, C or E). We're looking to swap three together, but if anybody has a pair we might make do with at least getting mom and dad (they'll get some teasing) off their feet.

Anybody interested?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't have my ticket in hand but arrangements have been made that I should end up with a standing ticket (getting it on the day). I was ideally looking for seating (I've had severe panic attacks a lot lately and think the extra breathing room would help me) sooooooooooo if you can only find pairs for seating, I'd gladly take the fourth/extra one.

Sorry to pounce on your thread but saves me creating a similar one!
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    I've two seated tickets looking to swap for standing would be most grateful for anyone wanting to swap!!!!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    haecceity i have PM'd you about a swap, good luck OP!
  • Options
    Siochan, ideally I'd love to get three so we could all sit together, but if I don't get any offers shortly, I might take you up on your offer if you don't get any in the meantime.

Anybody any chance got three together?!?
  • Options
    SmitreSmitre Posts: 68
    Have to imagine that at the show you will be able to find plenty of people with seated tickets who would love to switch with you.
    www.givelife.org [Red Cross Blood Donation]
    1-800-GiveLife 1-800-448-3543
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Dun wrote:
    ...we have mates we're heading down with that already have tickets there
    call me daft but since your were going to bve apart anyway, why not swap with those guys?? Seems by far the simplest.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    call me daft but since your were going to bve apart anyway, why not swap with those guys?? Seems by far the simplest.
    There's two of them, and they both had standing tickets, but swapped them for seated tickets after one had a bit of a tumble during a "quiet" night out and is in crutches.

Smitre, I'd say you're right, that there will be people that would swap on the day, but I'd rather have it sorted ahead of time if possible. Especially when a pregnant woman's concerned!
  • Options
    excuse the bump!
  • Options
    OxYOxY Posts: 11
    Dun,

I will swap? My seats are pretty cool,

BLOCK C, ROW B, SEATS 6-8

Here is the link to the points seating chart

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197033/10253
  • Options
    It's a done deal if you still have them! That would be great. I've sent you a PM.