CHILE 2015

To our loved Band:
Dear fellas, here in Chile's Community, we consider that after the shows we already had in our country, we are ready to have a more "experimental" setlist. We all love the classics we grew up, but this time we wish to listen to those songs that haven't been played before here. Please consider our request.
Regards;
VGV

Comments

• perromboperrombo Posts: 5
    we know to request a full setlist is very ambitious (it is impossible :)), but we do feel the band that can play any song, even the most unknown.

To name a few "light years, Alone, Just a Girl, hard to imagine, Fatal, Alone, sad, hold on, other side, sleight of hand, Brain of J, wash, etc etc ...

We hope that the hits are left to leave more space to unknown songs.

See you on november 4

sorry for my English
  • perrombo said:

we know to request a full setlist is very ambitious (it is impossible :)), but we do feel the band that can play any song, even the most unknown.

To name a few "light years, Alone, Just a Girl, hard to imagine, Fatal, Alone, sad, hold on, other side, sleight of hand, Brain of J, wash, etc etc ...

See you on november 4

sorry for my English

Felipe con JP por aca , como está amigo?
    esto se trata de alguna solicitud de canciones especiales para el 4 de noviembre?
    Saludos!!
    Hola mi viejo !!! Todo bien , esperando que pasen los días para que llegue pronto el 4 de noviembre .

Mira seria ideal que nos pusiéramos de acuerdo para pedir unas cuantas canciones, pero creo q es imposible. Además no tengo conocimiento si PJ alguna vez a tomado en cuenta una solicitud como esa, por mi parte lo único que quiero lograr es que ellos sepan que pueden tocar cualquier canción, no solo las más conocidas como ha sido la tónica casi en todos los shows de latino América . Por eso es q solo nombre algunas de las que me gustaría que tocaran
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    perrombo said:

See you on november 4

sorry for my English

All of those and MFC ... Haha. That would be epic.

But I will have a blast no matter what. Remember this isn't a festival show. It will be 3 hrs minimum and at least 30 songs. There will be some rarities, no doubt. They played "thumbing my way" in Oslo.
    Maybe they will play Aye Davanita! :lol:
    edited March 2015
    The concerts in Latin America have never been as long as Europeans or Americans, 2 hrs 30 at most. I hope this time is longer than previous

I attended the 4 concerts that they have done in chile

I hope this time can play more songs unknown

It would not be a bad thing if played "Ave Davanita" Jejejeje
    Post edited by perrombo on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    yeah!//i hope they play GHOST!!!!..THIS 8000 miles trip from Greece will be more sweet if i can finally see Ghost live!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    It would be great!!!!!
  • fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    Of course there are many songs (and I'm not talking about obscure or rare ones) that haven't been played in Chile before, for example:

OCEANS/WASH/LONG ROAD/DISSIDENT/GLORIFIED G/GARDEN/SOMETIMES/TREMOR CHRIST/OFF HE GOES/MFC/IN HIDING/LIGHT YEARS/MAN OF THE HOUR/FOOTSTEPS, etc

Please consider adding them to the setlist, these are well known songs the 60.000 people on the stadium will sing along with.

edited March 2015
    fmillan said:

Of course there are many songs (and I'm not talking about obscure or rare ones) that haven't been played in Chile before, for example:

OCEANS/WASH/LONG ROAD/DISSIDENT/GLORIFIED G/GARDEN/SOMETIMES/TREMOR CHRIST/OFF HE GOES/MFC/IN HIDING/LIGHT YEARS/MAN OF THE HOUR/FOOTSTEPS, etc

Please consider adding them to the setlist, these are well known songs the 60.000 people on the stadium will sing along with.

Good list! INSIDE JOB!!! :rock_on:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    FUCKIN GHOST
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    OF THE FUCKIN EARTH
  • fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61

OF THE FUCKIN EARTH

Well, that one was on the written setlist for the 2013 show, but they skipped it.

I wish they would at least consider some songs off the list i wrote. We havent had any of those.