Moline multicam full show New BTN Release

2»

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,677

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

All,

The Moline show is up and posted on YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Awesome sources and of course the No Code setlist make this a very special show indeed.

The menu and artwork is still in the works so stay tuned. A link for download or torrent will be posted soon for it.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKJuZRGKsoo

Was I standing in-front of you inline for merchandise at the Milwaukee show? I swear you told me about your live recordings. I got you a bunch of stickers... didn't I? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    You probably were talking to my partner. He does most of the shows, I do a handful but we partner on all aspects of the process: collecting videos, building the shows, QA of the shows, Art, menus, releases, seeding, etc. And yeah, you probably did. I'm sure he got some stickers! I didn't make this show, he did.
    Very cool! Yeah your partner and I talked for awhile about the Moline show and how I couldn't wait to see it. So now I can watch! Is Milwaukee coming soon?
    It's been out. It was too big for Menus on the Blu Ray so it's posted on YT and seeding on Kick ass without the menu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EH0-zH0L40U
  • Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    edited March 2015
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

All,

The Moline show is up and posted on YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Awesome sources and of course the No Code setlist make this a very special show indeed.

The menu and artwork is still in the works so stay tuned. A link for download or torrent will be posted soon for it.

Enjoy!

Was I standing in-front of you inline for merchandise at the Milwaukee show? I swear you told me about your live recordings. I got you a bunch of stickers... didn't I? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    You probably were talking to my partner. He does most of the shows, I do a handful but we partner on all aspects of the process: collecting videos, building the shows, QA of the shows, Art, menus, releases, seeding, etc. And yeah, you probably did. I'm sure he got some stickers! I didn't make this show, he did.
    Very cool! Yeah your partner and I talked for awhile about the Moline show and how I couldn't wait to see it. So now I can watch! Is Milwaukee coming soon?
    It's been out. It was too big for Menus on the Blu Ray so it's posted on YT and seeding on Kick ass without the menu

And it's AWESOME by the way!! I watched my Blu Ray today. Great show. No menu is not a huge issue. I can't wait for the New Philly 1. I have the original version on two DVDs and that's really good. Can't imagine what Blu Ray will do for it!
    Post edited by nostackedvinyl on
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

All,

Enjoy!

And it's AWESOME by the way!! I watched my Blu Ray today. Great show. No menu is not a huge issue. I can't wait for the New Philly 1. I have the original version on two DVDs and that's really good. Can't imagine what Blu Ray will do for it!
    Thanks. We were rookies when Philly 1 was done. I like to think we have a cleaner product now.
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    nice, I still watch the Milwaukee one once in awhile :D
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    Well done. Never gets old watching this one.
  • Options
    I just started St. Paul two nights ago. 4 people donated substantial footage so it should be all original sourced. Three songs in and I'm happy with how it is turning out.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I just started St. Paul two nights ago. 4 people donated substantial footage so it should be all original sourced. Three songs in and I'm happy with how it is turning out.

Ooo...cant wait to see!!! I was mega close to the rail at this one.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Ooo...cant wait to see!!! I was mega close to the rail at this one.
    I'll post Release or Nothingman in the next day or so as a trailer type thing. If you were on the rail, then you were right next to VideoGremmie or Lov2rok and they both recorded substantial portions of the show.
  • Options
    Bladamus MaximusBladamus Maximus Paris TN Posts: 277
    This is probably a really stupid question but...was the album version of "Smile" recorded with Jeff on guitar and Stone on bass? I feel like I would have heard over the years if it had been but this live version's got me wondering.
    05-06-95 (EV with Mike Watt, Foo Fighters) Chicago
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
  • Options

This is probably a really stupid question but...was the album version of "Smile" recorded with Jeff on guitar and Stone on bass? I feel like I would have heard over the years if it had been but this live version's got me wondering.

I never heard that myself. I thought they did that in Moline for fun.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    mrussel1 said:

Can't wait for this one!!
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,344
    edited October 2015
    mrussel1 said:

I never heard that myself. I thought they did that in Moline for fun.
    As far back as I can remember they have always done this for Smile. Jeff wrote the guitar riff so im positive on the Smile polaroid in No Code it says Jeff on guitar, stone on bass.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09