Most common you haven't heard and most rare song you've heard?

123457»

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,859
    Most common not heard:  Of the Earth
    Rarest:  Been there for all three Bugs and both Strangest Tribes.
  • 32 Shows

Still no Oceans ( Come on Fenway ! )

Rarest seen. Hitchhiker, Out of my mind, Education, Fatal   
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • 32 Shows

Still no Oceans ( Come on Fenway ! )

Rarest seen. Hitchhiker, Out of my mind, Education, Fatal   
    Right here with you! Only 15 shows for me but Oceans (99 plays) is the most commonly performed that I've never seen (though, I've technically never seen a FULL version of W.M.A. either, which sits at 100 plays). Feels like, at this point, they either open with Oceans or they don't play it at all which might be limiting the opportunities to catch it. 

Rarest song I've seen is, randomly, Speed of Sound (7 plays). This is all based on originals, not counting covers.
  • jrfiggjrfigg Posts: 92
    Most common not heard probably Lukin or Release. 

Rarest is out of my mind in Austin, though it’s been played a couple times since then so feels less rare now! At Columbia SC 2008 they opened with Can’t Keep, and played All Night, Sad, Red Mosquito, Education and WMA. I didn’t appreciate how many rare ones we got at the time. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,859
    jrfigg said:
    Most common not heard probably Lukin or Release. 

Rarest is out of my mind in Austin, though it’s been played a couple times since then so feels less rare now! At Columbia SC 2008 they opened with Can’t Keep, and played All Night, Sad, Red Mosquito, Education and WMA. I didn’t appreciate how many rare ones we got at the time. 
    That was an amazing show.  Best of that tour I think.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,881
    in 18 shows...

Somehow I've see Low Light 7 times . It's been played only 92 times.
    Seen Rats 5 times out of 61 times
    Nothingman 8 times out of 148 times.
    Breath 5 times out of 89 times.

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Get_Right said:
    I am lucky and old. I have seen most of the songs. I saw Bugs but I do not really count that as a song. Man of the Hour is one of my favorites. All or None is up there as well. I also wish they played more Binaural songs. 
    What's up Adam?! 

As your profile name states, Get Right hasn't been played since 2003. That is a song I sneakily really like and would love for it to come back
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,957
    Get_Right said:
    I am lucky and old. I have seen most of the songs. I saw Bugs but I do not really count that as a song. Man of the Hour is one of my favorites. All or None is up there as well. I also wish they played more Binaural songs. 
    What's up Adam?! 

As your profile name states, Get Right hasn't been played since 2003. That is a song I sneakily really like and would love for it to come back

Yo yo! Doing great and caught MSG 2. I hope you are well. I wished they played less Ten and more of the other records. Get right is kind of my motto for just being happy.
  • Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    What's up Adam?! 

Yo yo! Doing great and caught MSG 2. I hope you are well. I wished they played less Ten and more of the other records. Get right is kind of my motto for just being happy.
    Yeah, in my 30 shows, they have played at least 3 Ten songs in every show I have seen
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • New songs from my 5 2024 shows:

-10 Dark Matter songs - all but Got to Give
    -Of the Girl twice 
    -You Are
    -Last Exit
    -Alone
    -Rats
    -Can’t Keep

And it’s all over now. 🥲
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Shows 36 and 37 coming up this weekend. 

Most rare PJ/EV songs: Society (2) and Strangest Tribe (2)
    Most rate cover: Dirty water (1) -- very Fenway centric of course
    Most common not heard: Real Me (42)