Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    The bar I go to has $1 jello shots.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Doot Doot Doot Doot dooo
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

Strange story: I was standing on line for Degenerate-palooza, just minding my own business, when I felt a sharp sting in my right buttock. All of a sudden, everything went black. I've only recently come to, finding myself placed/shoved/rolled into the nearby gutter. There's a nifty little dart on my backside, not to mention a new piece of jewelry--a solitary earring that is tag-like in nature. Good thing I have #1 sharpied on the back of my hand, as well as my name on the list, to reserve my place in line. So...what's new with you guys?

did you check to see if you still have two kidneys? :tired_face:

I was told that was the going rate for one of those fancy backpacks. No?
    ELITIST FUK
    Lmao!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

Strange story: I was standing on line for Degenerate-palooza, just minding my own business, when I felt a sharp sting in my right buttock. All of a sudden, everything went black. I've only recently come to, finding myself placed/shoved/rolled into the nearby gutter. There's a nifty little dart on my backside, not to mention a new piece of jewelry--a solitary earring that is tag-like in nature. Good thing I have #1 sharpied on the back of my hand, as well as my name on the list, to reserve my place in line. So...what's new with you guys?

That's just for a used one haha
    badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

That's just for a used one haha
    Hahaha...that's true. To be fair: they are getting my kidney "as is," so it might be a fair exchange.
    ELITIST FUK
    I don't want a stupid backpack...can I trade a kidney for something else?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

I don't want a stupid backpack...can I trade a kidney for something else?

Wait until a North American tour is announced; then you can sell it for tickets to multiple shows.
    ELITIST FUK
    Anyone want a broken Pancreas??? I'll sell that.. Jk. I stil need it..
    I'm trying to broker a deal for one of my lungs and part of my liver for a Benny...unsealed.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

I'm trying to broker a deal for one of my lungs and part of my liver for a Benny...unsealed.

Wow that's cheap for a Benny!! Even unsealed!!

SD48277 said:

Right? I may have to add an eyeball to sweeten the deal. Then I'll have a Benny AND be able to wear a snazzy eye patch. :pirate:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    RKCNDY said:

what kind of fucking show has $1 bottled water!?!?!? everywhere I go, bottled water is always a minimum of $4...more expensive than soda.

Does nobody remember wrigley?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    SD48277 said:

reminds me of a joke with the punchline:

"well, OK God, what could I get for just a rib?"

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

reminds me of a joke with the punchline:

"well, OK God, what could I get for just a rib?"

Hahaha
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Since when do degenerates care how much water will cost? I would expect the vendor peddling water to be the one with the shortest line as degenerates only drink beer at shows.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

Since when do degenerates care how much water will cost? I would expect the vendor peddling water to be the one with the shortest line as degenerates only drink beer at shows.

very true....but sometimes you need a little water so you can drink more beer. no?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Water just dilutes the blood alcohol level.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

RKCNDY said:

what kind of fucking show has $1 bottled water!?!?!? everywhere I go, bottled water is always a minimum of $4...more expensive than soda.

I didn't go to Wrigley...thank gawd.

- Christopher McCandless
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Right? I may have to add an eyeball to sweeten the deal. Then I'll have a Benny AND be able to wear a snazzy eye patch. :pirate:
    Lmao!! I wore an eye patch for a year, just cause I could without disrupting anything.. Lol I even bedazzled it!!
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I didn't go to Wrigley...thank gawd.
    But Wrigley was soooooo much fun!! I was totally overwhelmed and shook the entire time, except for when I met Susan, Nirman, Dimitris, and Boston Lou.. I just realized how weird it is that I was ok meeting all them, but shivering the rest of the time.. But that rainstorm was the best part!! Washed all the salty yuck off and I danced and sang in the rain with fellow Danes! We sang Danush drinking songs, and played in the downpour.. And then.. We rocked out to Pirch at almost2 AM.. That was an amazing show!!

But even inside.. You could hear.. " ice cold water.. 1 DOLLAR!!" we still laugh about that!!
    ^^^^ I'm glad I didn't get to experience the merch cluster. I would have been peeved.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited March 2015
    imalive said:

^^^^ I'm glad I didn't get to experience the merch cluster. I would have been peeved.

Thanks to my sister INSISTING we DRIVE to Walgreens.. We ended up missing
    My shot at the merch lines.. Otherwise I would have been IN that cluster too! Instead, because I missed my shot both Thursday AND Friday.. I got blessed by Mrs, Shetellsherself.. Who kindly covered my order til we got done dealing with the doctors and the pharmacy.. :-( yeah first car accident of my life.. Happens going to Chicago!! Lol and thank you again a million times for that Jen!
    Post edited by whispering hands on

imalive said:

My shot at the merch lines.. Otherwise I would have been IN that cluster too! Instead, because I missed my shot both Thursday AND Friday.. I got blessed by Mrs, Shetellsherself.. Who kindly covered my order til we got done dealing with the doctors and the pharmacy.. :-( yeah first car accident of my life.. Happens going to Chicago!! Lol and thank you again a million times for that Jen!

I met some fun people on the merch lines...a couple of whom I have run into at other shows. But, yeah, that was a mess.
    ELITIST FUK
    ^^^^^ did shetellsherself use a turtle to save your place in line?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Nice save, by the way, WH. I was going to ask about "kinky."
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

I met some fun people on the merch lines...a couple of whom I have run into at other shows. But, yeah, that was a mess.
    Believe me I have heard!! It was INSANE!! We DID wait in the setlist T shirt line, but they were gone by the time we even got halfway through the line!
    imalive said:

^^^^^ did shetellsherself use a turtle to save your place in line?

I don't know.. I was stuck
    In a pharmacy in Bronzeville.... I met her in the stadium.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Breaking News:

Degenerate-a-palooza will have a pillow fighting tent at each show
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Do I need to bring my own pillow? Will you provide pillows? Will there be a charge? Are pillows sold as-is?
    Is it BYOP, or will they be provided?
    ELITIST FUK