Options

Fellow fan in need / Raffle scheduled

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684

OK, just added the $300.
    The board member who purchased the 2000 CD set is tempo_n_groove.
    I will ship his discs out Saturday but he might be even happier to get some of these prizes from his 60 tickets now in his name. :)
    We are now ridiculously close to 3k -- who is going to pop it?

That's actually 75 tickets because it's 5 tickets for each $20.

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

OK, just added the $300.
    I will ship his discs out Saturday but he might be even happier to get some of these prizes from his 60 tickets now in his name. :)

Ha!! Nice!!!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735

The anonymous donor made their contribution and the list of very generous raffle ticket buyers is below. If I missed you, please PM me (awesome fucking job everybody!)

shetellsherself
    liveatleeds
    runintotherain
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    badbrains
    emjot
    lazloblue
    hex
    emptyglass
    cdsinge X 2
    rollo via natashapearljamfan
    kce8
    kce8
    kce8
    oftenreading
    NorthernDragon (as a personal aside, thank you again for Denver as you fuckin rock girl! Forever in debted and Karma is a good thing) Love you kid!
    RS151862

Yo, yo, yo Holly, don't screw it up. Peace & much love everyone!

You are most welcome sir and it was my pleasure, it was the least I could do for those of you that put in all the time and work to help raise the funds.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited May 2015

The anonymous donor made their contribution and the list of very generous raffle ticket buyers is below. If I missed you, please PM me (awesome fucking job everybody!)

shetellsherself
    liveatleeds
    runintotherain
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    badbrains
    emjot
    lazloblue
    hex
    emptyglass
    cdsinge X 2
    kce8
    kce8
    kce8
    oftenreading
    NorthernDragon (as a personal aside, thank you again for Denver as you fuckin rock girl! Forever in debted and Karma is a good thing) Love you kid!
    RS151862

I've got 10 entries in there too. :)
    (I also know that Brianlux donated because we were right next to each other on the donor list.... I think there are a lot of people missing on this list actually. At a quick glance of just two days of entries there were at least 5 people who aren't listed here)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:

shetellsherself
    liveatleeds
    runintotherain
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    badbrains
    emjot
    lazloblue
    hex
    emptyglass
    cdsinge X 2
    kce8
    kce8
    kce8
    oftenreading
    RS151862

(I also know that Brianlux donated because we were right next to each other on the donor list.... I think there are a lot of people missing on this list actually)
    Maybe he is just listing the people who were matched? I'm not on there either.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

PJ_Soul said:

shetellsherself
    liveatleeds
    runintotherain
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    badbrains
    emjot
    lazloblue
    hex
    emptyglass
    cdsinge X 2
    kce8
    kce8
    kce8
    oftenreading
    RS151862

(I also know that Brianlux donated because we were right next to each other on the donor list.... I think there are a lot of people missing on this list actually)
    Maybe he is just listing the people who were matched? I'm not on there either.
    Maybe. It says it's a list of raffle ticket buyers though... If that's what the list is supposed to be, I'm guessing it should be at least twice as long, probably more. If I'm mistaken about what this list is, my apologies Halifax. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 141
    I think it's the list of people who got their donantions matched for extra raffle tickets? Not certain though
  • Options
    It's not a full list of all the donors, it is a list of people who donated during Halifaxxx's promo and got extra raffle tickets.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    I see - sorry! Should have guessed, since Halifax wouldn't have missed all those people like that; I should have had faith, lol. ;)
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722

It's not a full list of all the donors, it is a list of people who donated during Halifaxxx's promo and got extra raffle tickets.

Oh? What did I miss here? Halifaxxx promo?

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    emjot said:

Oh? What did I miss here? Halifaxxx promo?

You didn't miss it - you're on the list :joy:

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I know, I just want to know why exactly I am on it! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Yeah, i really didn't understand what was going on either, lol, but whatever it was, it seems like a good thing. ;)
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, i really didn't understand what was going on either, lol, but whatever it was, it seems like a good thing. ;)

https://youtu.be/1Y_7P9Ce9Uc
    Bump!
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

https://youtu.be/1Y_7P9Ce9Uc
    Bump!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    Sorry, it seems that my original post on page 12 with the offer of an additional entry for a donation made of $15 or more was confusing to peeps. Again, my apologies. It was intended to spur NEW donors and not to be retroactive to those who had already donated. If you donated after my post on page 12 and before my post where I ended the incentive, you should be on the list. If you misunderstood and feel slighted, PM me and we'll work something out. I want to help but I don't want peeps pissed at me either or soured on the experience of helping someone out on these boards. Its too beautiful and good of a thing for me to fuck it up.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I do not feel slighted, FWIW. I just wasn't paying close enough attention. ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    PJ_Soul said:

I do not feel slighted, FWIW. I just wasn't paying close enough attention. ;)

Same here, Halifax. Great work, everyone!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Times running out to help Holly, get busy people :bee:
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    This here is just fabulous and you are great Halifax!
  • Options

shetellsherself
    liveatleeds
    runintotherain
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    badbrains
    emjot
    lazloblue
    hex
    emptyglass
    cdsinge X 2
    kce8
    kce8
    kce8
    oftenreading
    RS151862

I need to know how much the following people donated... There are way too many listing the donation as anonymous through GoFundMe, and I want to make sure the correct people are credited with the proper amount of raffle tickets. If you are listed below, please PM me with the amount of your donation. Thanks!

liveatleeds
    tempo_n_groove
    dishberg
    hex
    kce8
    oftenreading
    RS151862
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

OK, just added the $300.

Awesome - so tempo_n_groove has 75 ticket + however many from his earlier donation....and I have more than I thought for my own entries as well. Very nice!

It would be cool on Sunday as you start to figure this out if you could share how many tickets overall go into the generator.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    573 raffle tickets sold so far
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Woo Hoo!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

Nice!!