Options

Lowered Under Face-FS- 2 Tickets Damien Rice Chicago April 14 Auditorium Theatre

offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
edited April 2015 in Lost Dogs
My friend can't make it to this show now, so I have 1 pair available. They are in the Middle Balcony section.
I'd like to sell these at face value to someone who missed out on tickets to this sold out show and would like to go.
Ticketmaster face value I paid is $120 total for the pair. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Edit- Price lowered to under face below!
No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
Post edited by offhegoes32 on

Comments

• Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Another Bump
  • Options
    Bump- Anyone interested? Dropping price under face value, $100 total for the pair if anyone's interested in seeing this show.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    If I were in Chicago, I'd be all over this. Damien is amazing live. Good luck w/ your sale!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks! I know, he is amazing live. Can't believe it's been about 9-10 years since I've seen him.
    Looking forward to the show.

Hate to have these two seats go to waste, I'm sure I could try some other way of selling online but really don't want to. I've always had great experiences trading/buying tickets from fellow fans on here and was hoping to hook someone up who missed the onsale.
  • Options
    One week til show bump.
  • Options
    Anyone in town interested in these for tonight? Dropping to half price of face value..$60 for the pair if you want them, they're yours. Can meet before show.
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Guys jump on this b even if you fon't know Damien Rice, it will be an evening to remember !
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    man, I wish I lived there. GREAT price for an amazing artist. someone grab these!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Why are there so many crazy Chicagoans/Pearl Jam message board nerds who don't see that they should be grabbing these tickets!?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Haha thanks guys I know! Can't wait to see him. Hoping I find someone if not may have to just give them away to anyone I run into on way to show who even knows who Damien is!
  • Options
    Ok I give up- free! Anyone want them?