Citizen Dick - Touch Me I'm Dick 7"

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    jeffbr said:

RKCNDY said:

I paid $17.99 for it...at Easy Street.

On RSD? I got mine there on RSD and definitely didn't pay more than $10 (I'll have to look when I get home). Did they mark some copies up after RSD or something?
    must have...one of the guys told me they were getting more in...so I went in and they didn't get them yet, but put one on hold for me and called me when they finally came in.

oh well..I supported a local shop.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    So a few weeks later....you guys still spinning your Dick?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    RKCNDY said:

jeffbr said:

RKCNDY said:

I paid $17.99 for it...at Easy Street.

On RSD? I got mine there on RSD and definitely didn't pay more than $10 (I'll have to look when I get home). Did they mark some copies up after RSD or something?
    must have...one of the guys told me they were getting more in...so I went in and they didn't get them yet, but put one on hold for me and called me when they finally came in.

oh well..I supported a local shop.
    They raised the price after RSD, they also have Eddie Vedder LBC for $17.99

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I haven't had a chance to spin my Dick yet...I was busy looking for my blue fixer, and some other stuff to see if I can trade for a studio album I don't have yet...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,909
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    2 left
  • Options
    Sold out!
  • Options
    SP96445SP96445 Posts: 214

Personally I hated the song. Just a silly thrasher of a song. Maybe it's working on an ironic level or something but would never listen to it again. The writing etched onto the b side was also of no significance IMO. Therefore I gave my copy away to someone who was shut out on RSD.

• Options
    http://sonicsoundmagazine.com/2015/06/citizen-dick-record-store-day-45-giveaway/

On this day in 1992, the soundtrack to the movie Singles was released! In celebration of the Seattle generation-defining flick (directed by Cameron Crowe), we are pleased to announce our Citizen Dick 45 Record Store Day 2015 single giveaway! Along with entering the contest by liking, sharing and tweeting, we’d like for you to tell us your favorite movie soundtrack! The winner of the 45 single will be selected at random.

open to all U.S. residents with a U.S. shipping address.