Options

CNN BREAKING NEWS!

Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
Obama says "nothing new" in Netanyahu's speech.

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Talk about an evil man
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    badbrains said:

Talk about an evil man

It's hard for me to read Netanyahu. He's either a despicably evil human being, or he's an obscenely delusional one. Either way, I see him as a probably-shouldn't-be-a-leader for a probably-shouldn't-be-a-state.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    smell the fear, smell the fear, smell the fear....

he is honestly not concerned with a threat from iran. he is concerned that iran presents a threat to israel ruling the region. that is all this is about.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Iran is awesome
  • Options

he is honestly not concerned with a threat from iran. he is concerned that iran presents a threat to israel ruling the region. that is all this is about.

Well, for the next few weeks, his concerns are strictly promising the people what he suspects they want to hear so that he maintains his power position. Then he goes back to ensuring Jewish superiority in the region.

And BS - thanks for your tongue-in-cheek, does-nothing-to-progress-the-conversation comment. I'm curious if you've read Vox's take on Netanyahu's speech... http://www.vox.com/2015/3/3/8140991/iran-nuke-israel
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

Well, for the next few weeks, his concerns are strictly promising the people what he suspects they want to hear so that he maintains his power position. Then he goes back to ensuring Jewish superiority in the region.

And BS - thanks for your tongue-in-cheek, does-nothing-to-progress-the-conversation comment. I'm curious if you've read Vox's take on Netanyahu's speech... http://www.vox.com/2015/3/3/8140991/iran-nuke-israel
    Yes I have read it.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Yes I have read it.
    So, with all your past doom and gloom about how Iran's nuclear capabilities will bring about the end of the world: why would Iran go on the offensive against Israel and/or the USA given they both have second-strike capabilities sufficient to obliterate Iran? It's okay not to have an answer to that question by the way - Netanyahu doesn't either.

EV
  • Options
    I found it funny that the breaking news was nothing new.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

I found it funny that the breaking news was nothing new.

It usually is.

• Options
    benjs said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Yes I have read it.
    So, with all your past doom and gloom about how Iran's nuclear capabilities will bring about the end of the world: why would Iran go on the offensive against Israel and/or the USA given they both have second-strike capabilities sufficient to obliterate Iran? It's okay not to have an answer to that question by the way - Netanyahu doesn't either.
    Because they are a death cult that seeks to hasten the return of the Mahdi.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    he got nearly 30 standing ovations in the american congress.

interesting, being that normally he can not get more than one or two when he speaks to the knesset.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Yes I have read it.
    This is just asinine.
    Sure, some people like that exist, but do you honestly think the people who put their lives into politics want death for themselves and their country??? That is fucking ludicrous!
    They want the same thing our politicians want... Money, power, and influence.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

Yes I have read it.
    This is just asinine.
    Sure, some people like that exist, but do you honestly think the people who put their lives into politics want death for themselves and their country??? That is fucking ludicrous!
    They want the same thing our politicians want... Money, power, and influence.
    The Ayatollah does not consider himself to be a politician.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    John Boner is an asshole. That's it.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

BREAKING NEWS!!!

John Boner is an asshole. That's it.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    hows this for Breaking?

I just farted.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

hows this for Breaking?

I just farted.

More like ripping news.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781

mickeyrat said:

hows this for Breaking?

I just farted.

More like ripping news.
    wind was broken sooooo
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14