Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

I'm with ya ND, I'm with ya. The smell makes me want to grow my arm pit hairs to braiding length. Thanks, but no. And I think Rob kinda likes it. Ever since he went to the zucchini place a few years back and signed up for the discounted massage, I believe.

not massage, acupuncture.

altho, this morning at the dog park, a lady asked me if I would be interested in a therapeutic massage....true story. It wasn't until later when I thought of what my degenerate response shoulda been...
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

I'm with ya ND, I'm with ya. The smell makes me want to grow my arm pit hairs to braiding length. Thanks, but no. And I think Rob kinda likes it. Ever since he went to the zucchini place a few years back and signed up for the discounted massage, I believe.

not massage, acupuncture.

altho, this morning at the dog park, a lady asked me if I would be interested in a therapeutic massage....true story. It wasn't until later when I thought of what my degenerate response shoulda been...
    I could type my response but it is much worse than calling out a chocolate starfish.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

imalive said:

imalive said:

Two new very important announcements regarding Degenerate-A-Palooza: First, festival organizers have been working very diligently with their insurance carrier to bring you the CraigsList Swap tent, which will be located on the northwest corner of the grounds. Just bring the item you have advertised for sale or trade on Craig's List to the show and tell your Craig's. List creep to meet you there with the cash or goods. BitCoin ATMs will be provided and chances are great that the degenerate you're supposed to meet or want to do business with was going to the show anyway. Possessions can be left up to 48 hours after the last note is played for pickup but management assumes no risk as to condition of items left. The second is that there will be a healing revival tent on the southeast corner of the festival grounds near the charging stations and designated yak buckets. There will be faith healers, snake whisperers, jacket throwing caster outers and space for quiet reflection. Rumor has it that a crappy, natty bathrobe wearing, litter box smelling fella might have a special box set up for confessional. Come one, come all, all are welcome.

genius, dude.....altho the craigslist people will more than likely want to either pay by western union or they will want to "wire" it to your bank account.

can we also get some acupuncture and patchouli in the SE corner???

If there's patchouli anywhere on grounds I am out, that shit will make me hurl all night. I'm pretty sure the stank created by the crowd of degenerates will be sufficient to burn the hair out of our nostrils.
    remember the band living color? when I saw them, they were literally pumping patchouli thru the ventilation system.

good fucking show.

Full on gagged when I read this, one of the worst smells on the planet and I work in a hospital for the love.
    Not a fan of patchouli, either. Try growing up in a town where that was the predominate smell for a time. :sick:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited April 2015
    I guess I am weird. I grew up hanging around the head shops in Berkeley. Patchouli makes me reminisce of my younger years.

Edit: And no Rob it wasn't those kinds of head shops. Think bongs and such.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    You're not weird--you just have a different, probably better, association with that smell. It just reminds me of people who doused themselves in that in lieu of a much needed shower/bath.
    ELITIST FUK
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Yup nothing like the smell of old rank BO *gag* coated with a general overtone of rot *gag* and mold *gag*.
    For the record I grew up with the smell as well, there are a lot of hippies in BC, no sentimental feelings attached to it.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Yup nothing like the smell of old rank BO *gag* coated with a general overtone of rot *gag* and mold *gag*.
    For the record I grew up with the smell as well, there are a lot of hippies in BC, no sentimental feelings attached to it.

Maybe the issue is you don't have nostalgia with the smell. My hipsters sat outside the music stores/head shops and smoked pot all day. That is what it smelled like while walking into said head shops and music stores on your way in. Now that I haven't been home in 15 years the smell brings me back. I miss home if you can't tell and despite saying arizona isn't bad it is an armpit. It smells so bad in the summer. When it is 117 the dumpsters behind restaurants smell to the point you don't want to eat. Homeless people hang out indoors to get out of the heat and take their special funk into the grocery stores and malls. I don't blame them but damn is that odor bad. I miss patchouli as it smells better than this hell hole. I want to move back home dammit but can't because of work and the family. Bunch of gun loving jackasses here for the most part.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,406
    cdysinge said:

Yup nothing like the smell of old rank BO *gag* coated with a general overtone of rot *gag* and mold *gag*.

Maybe the issue is you don't have nostalgia with the smell. My hipsters sat outside the music stores/head shops and smoked pot all day. That is what it smelled like while walking into said head shops and music stores on your way in. Now that I haven't been home in 15 years the smell brings me back. I miss home if you can't tell and despite saying arizona isn't bad it is an armpit. It smells so bad in the summer. When it is 117 the dumpsters behind restaurants smell to the point you don't want to eat. Homeless people hang out indoors to get out of the heat and take their special funk into the grocery stores and malls. I don't blame them but damn is that odor bad. I miss patchouli as it smells better than this hell hole. I want to move back home dammit but can't because of work and the family. Bunch of gun loving jackasses here for the most part.

Can't beat 'em, join 'em?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • I have lived in the South and there are some hard core rednecks here that would put them to shame. They actually passed a law where cops could stop someone for having brown colored skin. If you had said brown skin you would be required to carry papers on you. What is this 1938 Germany? The supreme court shredded the law luckily but damn that was some racist shit. They are so paranoid those said illegals will take their jobs. They are illegal and work under the table so I don't think they are a real threat to anyones job unless you want to be a landscaper or wash dishes. F*cking redneck POS. Do you know you can just walk around with a gun for the most part. As long as you don't point it at anyone it is legal. WTF is that? I would still live here over Florida though. No face eating cannibals here at least.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015
    Ok. I deleted these, because as Often reading pointed out and others..I told you I fuck up more than I get it right.. I owe everyone here an apology, for verbal pooping in here. And I am responsible for those thoughts, and you're right.. Not very Christian of me is it?? I apologize for that shittiest of examples of Christianity. Butike I said the hardest part of Christianity for me, is learning to forgive, and to love people.... That is just not a common concept to me.. It's a really hard concept to wrap my head around. I apologize for that rant. I am working on that.. And thank you guys for calling me out..
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • It really really pisses me off. So sorry for my rant.. But I KNOW the ins and outs of that fucked up system.. I wish Arizona HAD passed that law.. Something NEEDS to be done.. Our border is basically just an obstacle course for those fuckers! It's a joke!! I understand wanting a better life, a better place to raise your kids etc.. Go get Naturlized. Do it legally!! Don't just fucking swarm our country with your people so that it's so overwhelming that NO ONE can get jobs. It's fuckrd up how this country is dealing with this.. We're making it easier for them to just move in and fake shit over, meanwhile, for those of us born here, or legal here, it gets harder.. Fuck yeah Border states should be allowed to profile illegals.. Fuck those people! They are THIEVES... They are stealing shut from our country, leeching away our resources, and then WE pay for it. I say we do something drastic. Because this has GOT to stop!!

Don't worry.
    When jebus comes he will sort those fuckers out.
  • It really really pisses me off. So sorry for my rant.. But I KNOW the ins and outs of that fucked up system.. I wish Arizona HAD passed that law.. Something NEEDS to be done.. Our border is basically just an obstacle course for those fuckers! It's a joke!! I understand wanting a better life, a better place to raise your kids etc.. Go get Naturlized. Do it legally!! Don't just fucking swarm our country with your people so that it's so overwhelming that NO ONE can get jobs. It's fuckrd up how this country is dealing with this.. We're making it easier for them to just move in and fake shit over, meanwhile, for those of us born here, or legal here, it gets harder.. Fuck yeah Border states should be allowed to profile illegals.. Fuck those people! They are THIEVES... They are stealing shut from our country, leeching away our resources, and then WE pay for it. I say we do something drastic. Because this has GOT to stop!!

Don't worry.
    When jebus comes he will sort those fuckers out.
    Haha! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to laugh at me.. But this is a serious issue. And while ranting in a website does no good. It needs to be put out there for reminders. What is going on in this country is absolutely STUPID. So
    Yeah I spouted off, cause someone needs to...
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

cdysinge said:

I have lived in the South and there are some hard core rednecks here that would put them to shame. They actually passed a law where cops could stop someone for having brown colored skin. If you had said brown skin you would be required to carry papers on you. What is this 1938 Germany? The supreme court shredded the law luckily but damn that was some racist shit. They are so paranoid those said illegals will take their jobs. They are illegal and work under the table so I don't think they are a real threat to anyones job unless you want to be a landscaper or wash dishes. F*cking redneck POS. Do you know you can just walk around with a gun for the most part. As long as you don't point it at anyone it is legal. WTF is that? I would still live here over Florida though. No face eating cannibals here at least.

Actually no.. Those cops have every fucking right to do that.. I get so pissed off when people think it's simple.. Believe me it's not. Do you realize, those illegals live on our tax dollars?? They live on welfare, breed for profit, and file taxes under I-9's that allow them tax breaks for working in this country while supporting their WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING families back home!!! So they get paid to live here,(welfare), get paid to work here( under the table type jobs), and then get paid to fuck us over( not paying a single tax dollar for any of it!!) so fuck those people!! I wanna be a Mexican Immigrant and get my fuck load of shit for free!! In Texas, we were allowed to fire warning shots at illegals as they crossed into our ranch lands.. God I wish we could do that everywhere. Shoot them fucker's as they craw over. Sorry. I know that seems harsh, but when those fuck totes come here and get a driver's license using pictures, and graphs, and no proper suited ID, and I gotta basically hang over slides of my ficking BLOOD TYPE to get a driver's license, then yeah something is really wrong there.. Pretty soon AMERICA will be the New Mexico.. And it fucking pisses me off that everyone is ok with that..
    How can you possibly reconcile this with the Christian values you say you hold? I think Jesus said something about feeding the hungry, not shooting them.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited April 2015
    That is only half the story and why I didn't support the law. What about the people who did come and get naturalized and will get stopped everyday by the cops. No papers on you at that time = 48 hour detention. Something must be done but that was a short sighted solution. AZ wanted to do its own border patrol and got told no by the Feds as they said it is their job not AZ's. AZ wants to start actually deporting people again and got told no by the Feds. One of the problem we now have all these kids who were raised here, went to school here and are american. What do you do with them when their parents get deported? A solution needs to be found but that was not the answer. I live in this shit, got in a car accident with an illegal with no insurance who gave a fake name and skipped out as if nothing happened. Change must happen but not based on discrimination to those who did it the right way. I know many people from mexico here legally that work their tale off. They deserve the same rights as you or I.

I do understand your frustration WH. I felt the same way for many years after we moved here. It took a while before I released people have the right intentions but the plans they want to inact set back all peoples civil rights in the end. What comes next is you look gay so we will discriminate. Now we don't like muslims so we get to do laws and discriminate. The real solution is to lock down the border and let the right people in the right way. Feds dont want that though. Plus PJ boycotted us on the backspacer tour over it. That stung a lot as I was so excited.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

cdysinge said:

I have lived in the South and there are some hard core rednecks here that would put them to shame. They actually passed a law where cops could stop someone for having brown colored skin. If you had said brown skin you would be required to carry papers on you. What is this 1938 Germany? The supreme court shredded the law luckily but damn that was some racist shit. They are so paranoid those said illegals will take their jobs. They are illegal and work under the table so I don't think they are a real threat to anyones job unless you want to be a landscaper or wash dishes. F*cking redneck POS. Do you know you can just walk around with a gun for the most part. As long as you don't point it at anyone it is legal. WTF is that? I would still live here over Florida though. No face eating cannibals here at least.

Actually no.. Those cops have every fucking right to do that.. I get so pissed off when people think it's simple.. Believe me it's not. Do you realize, those illegals live on our tax dollars?? They live on welfare, breed for profit, and file taxes under I-9's that allow them tax breaks for working in this country while supporting their WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING families back home!!! So they get paid to live here,(welfare), get paid to work here( under the table type jobs), and then get paid to fuck us over( not paying a single tax dollar for any of it!!) so fuck those people!! I wanna be a Mexican Immigrant and get my fuck load of shit for free!! In Texas, we were allowed to fire warning shots at illegals as they crossed into our ranch lands.. God I wish we could do that everywhere. Shoot them fucker's as they craw over. Sorry. I know that seems harsh, but when those fuck totes come here and get a driver's license using pictures, and graphs, and no proper suited ID, and I gotta basically hang over slides of my ficking BLOOD TYPE to get a driver's license, then yeah something is really wrong there.. Pretty soon AMERICA will be the New Mexico.. And it fucking pisses me off that everyone is ok with that..
    How can you possibly reconcile this with the Christian values you say you hold? I think Jesus said something about feeding the hungry, not shooting them.
    I do agree with you WH on a couple of your points. I do think there needs to be a process that deports these illegals when they are caught. But firing warning shots at people? Seriously? That's why I quoted oftreading's post. How can you hold your christian belief and still want to shoot at people? Seems extreme.
  • cdysinge said:

You aware very correct. I am on my way to delete that, and humbly apologize.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Shit got real.

Did mods move this to A Moving Train?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Where were we.... Oh yeah, overwhelming smells....

add Nag Champa to the list. Damn hippies.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Hobbes said:

Where were we.... Oh yeah, overwhelming smells....

add Nag Champa to the list. Damn hippies.

I just got moved to my new office at work and it's in the back in the warehouse, and there is an overwhelming smell of melting plastic back here...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • My fault for not staying to thread integrity. This should get everyone back on topic. How about some more goat sex tales...........

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    cdysinge said:

My fault for not staying to thread integrity. This should get everyone back on topic. How about some more goat sex tales...........

You know you're in trouble when this ^^^^^ is thread integrity.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    cdysinge said:

My fault for not staying to thread integrity. This should get everyone back on topic. How about some more goat sex tales...........

Is it Bring Your Goat To Work day already?
    ELITIST FUK
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Is nobody gonna say anything about the crocs goat the first goat lady has on. I think she may be our leader:
    crocs - check
    goat - check
    tie dye w/ fringe - check
    can pass for middle aged suburbanite - check

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

Is nobody gonna say anything about the crocs goat the first goat lady has on. I think she may be our leader:
    crocs - check
    goat - check
    tie dye w/ fringe - check
    can pass for middle aged suburbanite - check

:rofl:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • cdysinge said:

That ain't shit. Where's the full frontal?
  • This should give you some spank bank material:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • cdysinge said:

This should give you some spank bank material:

Thanks...ha
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    cdysinge said:

This should give you some spank bank material:

Yea baby
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    What in the fuck?

FYI - Empty is gonna tie one on tonight
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015