Options

Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I didnt even drink and I am hungover. Bad headache and really tired. WTF. Is this like when chicks get aunt flo at the same time. Empty goes on a bender and I get a sympathy hangover.

You are forgetting the intense cramps that make you feel as if you are giving birth to a semi truck, the tampons, the other feminine items of such, the bloating . . . I'd love to say that you can fully sympathize but you just can't. I appreciate the attempt, though! ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    deadendp said:

Do we have some hungover degenerates this morning? The flow of conversation last night was disjointed enough to suggest that there just might be a few.

I rolled out of bed at noon, if that gives you any idea.

(we need a smiley with an ice bag on his head)

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Stop bleeding from your.....wherever.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Staying up till 4:00 was a bad idea. I'm watching Rocky II now though, the blood is starting to flow. Rocky movies get me pumped up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Well look who pulled himself up off of the floor. Hi, Empty!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Well look who pulled himself up off of the floor. Hi, Empty!

Was trying to sleep till bedtime. Another golf tournament this coming Friday. Can't wait to over do it again
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I'm amazed your kids let you sleep in.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

I'm amazed your kids let you sleep in.

Shot Glass will sleep in as long as we'll let him. He's a night owl. Pint Glassis up and out the door playing with the neighborhood kids on weekends.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    You lucky bastard. I have Dennis the menace that pops over to my house shortly after 8am on the weekends. I also blame you for the headache I have. I dont know how you did it but you did somewhow. It was either that or the pound of scallops I ate last night for dinner.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Not hungover today as I had to supervise a house full of teenagers. However, adult party at my place tonight so the chances increase. I really should stop posting and start making appies.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    When you start drinking, make sure to return to post.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811

You lucky bastard. I have Dennis the menace that pops over to my house shortly after 8am on the weekends. I also blame you for the headache I have. I dont know how you did it but you did somewhow. It was either that or the pound of scallops I ate last night for dinner.

I just finished the pound of calamari I sauteed up with a salad. (And 2 little sumpin sumpin ales)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811

Not hungover today as I had to supervise a house full of teenagers. However, adult party at my place tonight so the chances increase. I really should stop posting and start making appies.

What are you making? Any special brownies?
  • Options
    Calamari....mmmmm....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Yeah the ladies are all out in philly doing dinner and drinks so I showed the one year old how dinner is done. He ate a second dinner so I didn't eat quite a pound.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

What are you making? Any special brownies?
    No, no special brownies. Lots of good food and the wine was flowing freely.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Grill is lit
    Root beer in hand
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I'm being a good degenerate. I have chicken with some garlic in the oven baking. That plus some brown rice, corn and wheat rolls.

I like eating corn every few days. It lets you know how bad you are backed up and how long the last exit (that was an intentional play on Scott's user name) is taking.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    My husband gets the honorary degenerate of the day award. I was helping him to grease the caliper slides on my RAV. One was giving him a bit of trouble and I figured that I could just tuck myself into the wheel well so that I could see to get the bolt in the right spot. (Pieces weren't aligning.) Mark steps back while I'm juggling the caliper in the right hand and trying to get the bolt in with my left. What does the love of my life do then? He sticks his freakin' hand down the back of my pants. Really?

He told me that it was the only perk to the job.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

My husband gets the honorary degenerate of the day award. I was helping him to grease the caliper slides on my RAV. One was giving him a bit of trouble and I figured that I could just tuck myself into the wheel well so that I could see to get the bolt in the right spot. (Pieces weren't aligning.) Mark steps back while I'm juggling the caliper in the right hand and trying to get the bolt in with my left. What does the love of my life do then? He sticks his freakin' hand down the back of my pants. Really?

Hopefully his hands were greasy.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

deadendp said:

pretty sure ani didn't understand a word of the caliper talk....ani wears a pocket protector.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

pretty sure ani didn't understand a word of the caliper talk....ani wears a pocket protector.

I am not a car guy but I am not an idiot. I understand what calipers are. And for you to call empty and I nerds for talking software shouldn't you call others nerds for talking shop. Although ours is in a computer its not much different than a car. Lots of things under the hood to do different things, all to make it work as it is supposed to. Just like with cars things break and need to be fixed.

And what is so wrong with pocket protectors. Would you rather I walk around with ink stains on my shirt. Chicks did the pocket protector. That and the calculator watch pull tail.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

imalive said:

deadendp said:

I am not a car guy but I am not an idiot. I understand what calipers are. And for you to call empty and I nerds for talking software shouldn't you call others nerds for talking shop. Although ours is in a computer its not much different than a car. Lots of things under the hood to do different things, all to make it work as it is supposed to. Just like with cars things break and need to be fixed.

And what is so wrong with pocket protectors. Would you rather I walk around with ink stains on my shirt. Chicks did the pocket protector. That and the calculator watch pull tail.
    I wear polos (golf shirts) no pockets to protect.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I really don't wear a pocket protector as we are in t-shirts or polos also. I don't know why the guy who wears crocs would attempt to make fun of me even if I did.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    pocket protector=penisleaking

You put the spaces where you see fit...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

imalive said:

deadendp said:

whoa, whoa, whoa....let's not go all full metal jacket on me.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    My hero is Gunny Hartman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8V34LABn4

And yes this movie is the best representation of boot camp I have ever seen.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

pocket protector=penisleaking

You put the spaces where you see fit...

:lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    imalive said:

imalive said:

deadendp said:

I didn't mean to make people cranky. :frowning:
  • Options
    deadendp said:

imalive said:

imalive said:

deadendp said:

I didn't mean to make people cranky. :frowning:
    Dont mind Rob. Bad prunes probably made him cranky. :loser:
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle