Bowling Immortality: Non-Pro Bowler Bowls A Perfect Series

g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
edited February 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
Hakim Emmanuel of Boston became just the 26th bowler in history to roll three consecutive 300 games for a 900 series (officially sanctioned by the United States Bowling Congress). The feat happened at Westgate Lanes on Feb. 20, 2015.

There is hope for all of us Friday night bowlers after all!! BOSTON is TITLETOWN

http://youtu.be/CvS7Dku-_r4

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by g under p on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    edited February 2015
    Did the USBC inspect his bowling ball between series to make sure it was within regulation?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Jason P said:

Did the USBC inspect his bowling ball between series to make sure it was within regulation?

Lol....never thought of that but I'm SURE it was properly inflated. My best score in my bowling prime was a 278... I think I had 10 strikes in a row, it felt like I was on FIYA!

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    g under p said:

Jason P said:

Lol....never thought of that but I'm SURE it was properly inflated. My best score in my bowling prime was a 278... I think I had 10 strikes in a row, it felt like I was on FIYA!

Peace

It is pretty amazing considering the first game he threw was his first ever 300 game. And then to get two more ... I league bowl and I know how your nerves start to mess with you if you roll seven straight. Especially when everyone else stops bowling to watch you.

Good for him.
  • Jason P said:

g under p said:

Jason P said:

Peace

It is pretty amazing considering the first game he threw was his first ever 300 game. And then to get two more ... I league bowl and I know how your nerves start to mess with you if you roll seven straight. Especially when everyone else stops bowling to watch you.

Good for him.
    I had the 1st nine 3 or 4 times.
    Always choked in the 10th.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I say, if you roll a 900 series you are a pro bowler
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

I say, if you roll a 900 series you are a pro bowler

Look at it this way ....after this feat it's ALL downhill from here. He will probably never bowl another 300 again.

Peace