whats your favorite drink?

mine is the fifth......hehehe :D
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Coca cola. Straight up. No ice. Cold is good, though. :)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Coffee. :coffee:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Dr. Pepper...especially cherry Dr. Pepper...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Coffee. :coffee:

Yes, coffee! :coffee::plus_one::coffee:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Depends on my mood...Thai Iced Tea, Mexican Coke, Cafe Ladro/Stumptown coffee, red (as in Irish style) beer, Red Bull, Talking Rain...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Depends on my mood...Thai Iced Tea, Mexican Coke, Cafe Ladro/Stumptown coffee, red (as in Irish style) beer, Red Bull, Talking Rain...

Love Thai Iced Tea. Most Iced Tea, really. Had an Iced Tea made with Jasmine and Blackberry Teas in a little pizzeria out on the Oregon Coast. Delicious! Tried to recreate it, but to no avail. Guess I need to take a trip back.

What's Mexican Coke?
    Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

Love Thai Iced Tea. Most Iced Tea, really. Had an Iced Tea made with Jasmine and Blackberry Teas in a little pizzeria out on the Oregon Coast. Delicious! Tried to recreate it, but to no avail. Guess I need to take a trip back.

What's Mexican Coke?
    Did you go to Pizza a Fetta for the tea? I love a good iced tea as well.

Mexican Coke is Coke made with real sugar (made in Mexico), so you get a lighter cleaner taste. Not that gummy syrupy taste you get with Coke made in the US with high fructose corn syrup.
    It comes in glass bottles, you can find it here, Safeway, freddy's, QFC, etc.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

What's Mexican Coke?
    Did you go to Pizza a Fetta for the tea? I love a good iced tea as well.

Mexican Coke is Coke made with real sugar (made in Mexico), so you get a lighter cleaner taste. Not that gummy syrupy taste you get with Coke made in the US with high fructose corn syrup.
    It comes in glass bottles, you can find it here, Safeway, freddy's, QFC, etc.
    Yes, that's the place! Great pizza, too.

And I'll have to look for Mexican Coke in the store.
    Hobbes said:

Yes, that's the place! Great pizza, too.

And I'll have to look for Mexican Coke in the store.

Stopped there on the way back from Lincoln City last month. Just to get pizza there. Love that place! :)

(Costco sells Mexican Coke by the case-most stores don't. I was buying cases of it for a while-I had a little problem back then-ha!)

- Christopher McCandless
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Water, coffee and a Cosmopolitan every once in a while
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Fountain Coke. A good IPA or Pale Ale. Tullamore Dew on the rocks w/ a splash of ginger ale.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    edited February 2015
    Water. Coffee. Tea. Coconut water. Unsweetened seltzer/club soda with lime

I successfully quit diet coke. Yay!
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Arnold Palmer- better choice than soda and tastes great.
  • well i tried to be funny ..thats why the answer was the fifth...lol..seems some greek jokes isnt working lol..
    my favor drink btw,is Four Roses Bourbon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Arnold Palmer- better choice than soda and tastes great.

Oh God yaaaaaaaassssss!!!!! Wasn't even thinking when I posted Dr. Pepper except that I was drinking it....but Arnold Palmer definitely takes the cake!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Coffee.

And I agree, Mexican coke is better than American coke.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    never heard of mexican coke. thought someone was going to say it was coke mixed with a corona or some shit.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

never heard of mexican coke. thought someone was going to say it was coke mixed with a corona or some shit.

It comes in the old fashioned green coke bottles and they import it from Mexico...it does taste better than American coke....sometimes you get it at restaurants too but rarely...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

It comes in the old fashioned green coke bottles and they import it from Mexico...it does taste better than American coke....sometimes you get it at restaurants too but rarely...
    Easy to find in Texas.
    Also very good is Dr Pepper made with sugar instead of corn syrup. I think you can only find it in Texas though and not in many places.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

PJSiren said:

Easy to find in Texas.
    Also very good is Dr Pepper made with sugar instead of corn syrup. I think you can only find it in Texas though and not in many places.
    Some stores here carry Orange Fanta and Sprite made with real cane sugar too.
    I want to find Sunkist Orange made with real sugar...loved that when I was a kid. Grape Fanta too.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Maybe they'll actually just START making this stuff in the states with real sugar instead of fake crap. That would be grand.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJSiren said:

I've only ever had it at a restaurant lol
    I've seen it in a few bodegas. Never in a supermarket.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

PJSiren said:

I've only ever had it at a restaurant lol
    I've seen it in a few bodegas. Never in a supermarket.
    I see them in the supermarket more often here in the city, almost never saw it when I lived in the boonies. Could be because the population is more diverse in the city, or because it's easier to find more natural or organic foodstuffs. *willshrug*

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,764
    H2O is good enough for me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • yup
  • Diet coke in a can
    Chai latte
    Pinot Grigio
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    Sierra Mist (or Sprite)
    water
    apple juice
    beer
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    edited March 2015
    Just discovered this new Freeze thing from Taco Bell, strawberry Starburst...it tastes exactly like the Starburst...and Starburst are my fave candy so I loooooove it! :-p
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Peach snapple is made from the best stuff on earth.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    So many, oh so many!
    I mostly drink water or flavored water, but I'm a sucker for iced tea and chocolate milk. Chai lattes and caramel macchiato's from Starbucks as well.
    The last year I've been really into trying all different sorts of beers, thanks to my beer loving bf. I love a good IPA. And a good fruity beer like Soft Parade from Short's Brewery--yummm!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2