Options

My Pearl Jam Picture Project-Need Help!

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
I have been debating for a long time now whether I want to frame my PJ/EV posters, or if I want to do something different. I think I want to do something different. I am probably going to frame my Ed solo poster, but my PJ ones I will maybe get rid of, not sure (the only ones I have are St Paul and Winnipeg 2011 at the moment anyway-there was no show poster in Gimli, they started those a couple months after that gig). I am going to make up some special books commemorating each show (and, if applicable, the trip surrounding it). And this is where you come in: I need pictures! Pictures from the show itself, of the event, of the city it was in, etc etc! These are the show I have attended:
Gimli, MB August 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
Minneapolis 2011 (Ed solo)
St Paul 2014

the only show I have ZERO pics of, are from Gimli. There are some on the internet, but those are just stills from the video that was taken during that show. If you have any pics of your own, please share! Same with Fargo 2003. There are some that were floating around on Flickr I believe it was, but if you have any of your own, please share those as well!

were there actual tickets sold to Gimli? I just have the festival wristband, but I was wondering if people bought just a day pass, if it was a ticket? any news clippings or posters or anything from it?

I will be setting up a special email account for this project, and I will update this post when I do.

Thanks in advance!

Paul/Hugh Freaking Dillon
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com