Options

Free Monday Night Ticket For Poster!

jjm33jjm33 Posts: 195
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
EDIT: TICKET IS GONE...

Here's my offer:

You get a 10 Club quality ticket (Sec 5, Row C) for free, but you have to garauntee you'll go in right away to get a poster and mail it to me. So for $25 plus shipping, you get a 10C quality ticket for free...

Let me know ASAP as I will not be connected after 10 tomm morning...

Thanks...

NOTE: After posting a different thread which spoke to a need to meet up, I realized that this is the one ticket I have which is a TM electronic ticket, so no need to meet up (started another thread so folks would not overlook thsi major difference from my 1st post)...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    jjm33 wrote:
    Here's my offer:

You get a 10 Club quality ticket (Sec 5, Row C) for free, but you have to garauntee you'll go in right away to get a poster and mail it to me. So for $25 plus shipping, you get a 10C quality ticket for free...

Let me know ASAP as I will not be connected after 10 tomm morning...

Thanks...

NOTE: After posting a different thread which spoke to a need to meet up, I realized that this is the one ticket I have which is a TM electronic ticket, so no need to meet up (started another thread so folks would not overlook thsi major difference from my 1st post)...

Shady thread is shady.
  • Options
    PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    How do you not need to meet up for a 10c ticket?
  • Options
    Not sure why someone thinks this is shady...I already spoke with a member here and have set up the trade.

I look forward to her posting after the show to show everyone that there was absolutely nothing shady about it.

It is not a 10Clube ticket, I said 10Club QUALITY...cause it is in Section 5, Row C...it is a single I snared on TM yesterday, but my plans have changed and now I am going to be sitting with a couple of friends in worse seats, but together...
  • Options
    PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    missed that part....enjoy the show!
  • Options
    I will...

Cool story to how this worked out, as the person I did the deal with is now flying in for the show...I know the trade is lopsided, but I hope some good karma comes back to me in the form of a killer setlist...