2 1/2 Men Finale

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,766
edited February 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
I thought it was great. Played to the camera the whole night. Poked fun at everyone involved. Great way to end it imo.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I never watched an episode without Sheen. Was he in last night's show?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • was really great and funny indeed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,766
    No he wasn't. But was referenced throughout.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Halarious! Great ending..i like the payback joke.. Simple and fitting.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"