Options

Slipknot 2 for 1/Friday the 13th

Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
edited September 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
If you are not on the Line Nation email list Slipknot is doing a Friday the 13th 2 for 1 sale on their upcoming tour. I got my 4 lawn seats to take the kids for $80. If you want to use it follow the link below, select your show, when the seat finder comes up select the tab that says 2 for 1 and then enter FR13 as the code.

ntr.ticketmaster.com/ssp3/?Z=Qz0zOTExMjFfOCZSPWJ1dHRvbjF1cmwmVT05NjM0NDUwNCZNPTEmQj0yLjAmUz1odHRwOi8vd3d3LnRpY2tldG1hc3Rlci5jb20vcHJvbW8vcmRtcGR4P2FjX2xpbms9Q01QX2ZyaTEzX2Nlbl91cyZkbWFfaWQ9Jnd0Lm1jX2lkPUVNTF9OVEYzOTExMjFfOCU1QmJ1dHRvbjF1cmw=
Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
Fuckus rules all
Rob
Seattle
Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Good for you! I'm glad that you got tickets to go. Your son will love it!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Love me some Corey Taylor and SK .They are headlining Welcome to Rockville Fest(Jacksonville) in April and swinging into West Palm Beach in July.Going to both.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Stone Sour was supposed to play Mayhem a couple of years ago at the Phoenix show but had to cancel a few days before. I think Jim Root had something going on if I remember correctly. Corey felt horrible about them cancelling and decided to do an acoustic show by himself in their time slot. Just him and his guitar playing Bother, Snuff, Vermillion and all the slower Stone Sour/Slipknot stuff. It was one of my favorite sets by anyone ever. Bother was absolutely moving to hear him do it that way.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    He did Nutshell solo at the last Stone Sour show I was at.It was great.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCo_8Qr6-w
    Not my show but coolness for sure.
  • Options
    I get the joy now of trying to explain to a 4 year old the show isn't for another 5 months on a weekly basis. Every time he hears a slipknot song in the car I get the "thats my band, do we get to go see them tomorrow" question. 4 year olds dont understand the concept of time very well so it kills me when he gets a disappointed face when I tell him its not for a while.

Bother has become a top 5 song to me. Awesome to hear it with nutshell. Corey can pull off Alice in Chains songs quite well.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

I get the joy now of trying to explain to a 4 year old the show isn't for another 5 months on a weekly basis. Every time he hears a slipknot song in the car I get the "thats my band, do we get to go see them tomorrow" question. 4 year olds dont understand the concept of time very well so it kills me when he gets a disappointed face when I tell him its not for a while.

Bother has become a top 5 song to me. Awesome to hear it with nutshell. Corey can pull off Alice in Chains songs quite well.

Give him a show calendar. Have him mark off each day until you get there. That may help!
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^ great idea. I will make that happen.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

^^^^^^^^ great idea. I will make that happen.

+1
  • Options
    My kiddo suffers from some OCD. I refer to it as "Time/Date & Place" OCD. She'll ask, "So, what are we doing at 2:17 PM on October 5th?" Really? In all seriousness, I kid you not. I have her calendar trained. It has helped my sanity.

Her sister and biological mother suffer the same. I heard that stories of her bio mom are legendary with the county in regard to the TD&P OCD. (K was a foster-to-adopt county kid.)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

My kiddo suffers from some OCD. I refer to it as "Time/Date & Place" OCD. She'll ask, "So, what are we doing at 2:17 PM on October 5th?" Really? In all seriousness, I kid you not. I have her calendar trained. It has helped my sanity.

Her sister and biological mother suffer the same. I heard that stories of her bio mom are legendary with the county in regard to the TD&P OCD. (K was a foster-to-adopt county kid.)

Good on you deadendp.