Options

seriously

jimweaverjimweaver Posts: 1
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
For your own benefit, please take 2 seconds and read this. Heres a
simple way for you to make a few bucks while on the internet. No scam, no promises
of huge money, I just happened to make a couple of hundred extra last month which came
in handy for little extras. Heres some simple instructions,
you'll get the hang of it. Theres some instructions and a link at the bottom.

- register for free @ http://www.treasuretrooper.com/89855
- click "cash offers" on the left side"
- click the links for the offers that say "Enter email address with intent to participate"
- submit a valid email, once the survey pops up close the survey window and give it a minute
- click "done" next to the offer you've just fulfilled, the survey is optional so don't waste your time
- once it's been confirmed by them that you did the requirement, you get your $$$
- READ THEIR FORUMS, PEOPLE POST SCREENSHOTS OF THEIR PAYPAL ACCTS WITH THE MONEY IN THEM!!!

Theres other stuff you can do like trial products or take surveys (if you do,
just click no or no thanks as fast as you can, don't actually waste your time giving
accurate answers about shopping habits and other BS) You can also get cash back on purchases
etc if you choose to, the first part is the easier way to make $ in my book but you judge for yourself.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Take Your Scam Somewhere Else!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    I shall not greet this poster.
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    Dude, somebody get this fucker out of here!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    hmmm

whats your favourite pearl jam album?