RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    edited January 2016
    Free to a good home: Joseph Arthur's CD, Redemption's Son. The cover has a little wear, but the CD sounds clean. PM me if interested.

Gone.
    Post edited by SD48277 on
    ELITIST FUK
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,741
    SD48277 said:

Free to a good home: Joseph Arthur's CD, Redemption's Son. The cover has a little wear, but the CD sounds clean. PM me if interested.

Gone.

Thanks!!!
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    If anyone in NYC likes The Wild Feathers, I have a few extra tickets to a super intimate show on Thursday. Let me know!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • BrokenHalosBrokenHalos Posts: 293
    edited January 2016
    So I got an awesome RAK a few weeks back from a certain member goes by the handle - @SDHSClassof82 and uh, here's the goes around - comes around part!

This evenings offering is a double shot vinyl special - 2 45s - something new and something old !

I have for the throwback selection - from 1994 Spin the Black Circle B/W Tremor Christ

And for the something new side of the coin - from 2009 Turning Mist B/W Hawaii '78

Shoot me a PM and let me know if you are after the Something New or the Something Old and let's get 2 happy winners here tonight!

Again Mahalo to @SDHSClassof82 for keeping the whole thing spinning =)

*********************UPDATE**************************

OLD AND NEW BOTH GONE =)
    Post edited by BrokenHalos on
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
    edited January 2016
    Post edited by BrokenHalos on

Gorge 2005
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited January 2016
    samjam said:

If anyone in NYC likes The Wild Feathers, I have a few extra tickets to a super intimate show on Thursday. Let me know!

Show is tonight, still have 2 extra tickets, if anyone wants to join me!
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    edited January 2016
    RAKing my 2015 TEN CLUB ANALOG MEMBER SHIRT: http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=3216
    It is a men's XL and is unworn.

GONE!
    Post edited by Washed on
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Free DL code for The White Stripes, "Get Behind Me Satan". First PM gets it.

Also, Father John Misty's "I Love You, Honeybear" is still available. Plenty more to come.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    scorpio2k said:

So I got an awesome RAK a few weeks back from a certain member goes by the handle - @SDHSClassof82 and uh, here's the goes around - comes around part!

This evenings offering is a double shot vinyl special - 2 45s - something new and something old !

I have for the throwback selection - from 1994 Spin the Black Circle B/W Tremor Christ

And for the something new side of the coin - from 2009 Turning Mist B/W Hawaii '78

Shoot me a PM and let me know if you are after the Something New or the Something Old and let's get 2 happy winners here tonight!

I'll take the something new.

will post another RAK soon.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited January 2016

scorpio2k said:

I'll take the something new.

will post another RAK soon.

*****************************UPDATE **************************

WE HAVE ALL THE WINNERS THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING EVERYONE =)

Gorge 2005
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Tell a joke - receive a prize!!!

After someone makes me laugh, I will scratch the ticket below and send a download code for Queens of the Stone Age's masterpiece ...Like Clockwork ---- to that lucky person, GO!!!!

photo FullSizeRender1_zpsqsh7eusx.jpg
    QOSTA DL gone - this made me laugh -

The supervisors at the calendar factory get really irritated when I take days off.
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881

The supervisors at the calendar factory get really irritated when I take days off.

Just for the hell of it

There was a man from Capri
    Who tried to piss over a tree
    The tree was too high
    And it fell in his eye
    And now the poor bugger can't see.
    I read this on a bathroom stall 30 years ago and it has stuck with me since -

I call it the lonely shitter

Here I sit, broken-hearted
    Tried to shit, but only farted
    Then one day, I took a chance
    Tried to fart and shit my pants.........

Juvenile I know. :)
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

LOL

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited January 2016

I read this on a bathroom stall 30 years ago and it has stuck with me since -

I call it the lonely shitter

Here I sit, broken-hearted
    Tried to shit, but only farted
    Then one day, I took a chance
    Tried to fart and shit my pants.........

Juvenile I know. :)

Ha I've seen that in Australian bathrooms too!!
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited January 2016
    Ok time to give back a little. Best I could do right now :)

$15 Ten Club Gift Card for the first person to PM me what they'll get with it!

claimed!
    Post edited by ehbacon on
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    ehbacon said:

Awesome RAK :)
    edited January 2016
    For any Bowie fans still feeling the pain of his passing, PM me for a download code of Blackstar. PM me your favourite Bowie lyric of all time and I'll send this your way.
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

ehbacon said:

Awesome RAK :)
    Indeed!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    StevieG said:

I'm giving away a vinyl window cling, for interior application, of the Vegas 98 poster. You know, the one with Ghost Rider. Too much hassle to post a picture but I can email you one, trust me though it looks great. Whoever claims it can post a pic when they receive it or after I email them a pic if they would like.

First PM gets it.

Received the cling last week and put it on my car. Thanks!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    TFlyer said:

For any Bowie fans still feeling the pain of his passing, PM me for a download code of Blackstar. PM me your favourite Bowie lyric of all time and I'll send this your way.

Thanks dude! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

TFlyer said:

Thanks dude! :)
    Not a problem, hope you enjoy it! Sorry it took a bit to reply.
  • StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850

StevieG said:

I'm giving away a vinyl window cling, for interior application, of the Vegas 98 poster. You know, the one with Ghost Rider. Too much hassle to post a picture but I can email you one, trust me though it looks great. Whoever claims it can post a pic when they receive it or after I email them a pic if they would like.

First PM gets it.

Received the cling last week and put it on my car. Thanks!!!
    My pleasure, enjoy!
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,817
    So I won one of those bracelets made from either stone's or mike's guitar string. Turns out it just doesn't fit me right and my wife doesn't want it. So the first person who makes a little contribution to Operation Yellow Ribbon gets it. PM elwayvedder for his paypal info and inbox me with an address. Happy Monday everyone!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    bracelet is pending approval from Dave.....
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    mcgruff10 said:

So I won one of those bracelets made from either stone's or mike's guitar string. Turns out it just doesn't fit me right and my wife doesn't want it. So the first person who makes a little contribution to Operation Yellow Ribbon gets it. PM elwayvedder for his paypal info and inbox me with an address. Happy Monday everyone!

wow thank you! you should just frame it or hang it on the wall but this RAK is just as good :)

mcgruff10 said:

wow thank you! you should just frame it or hang it on the wall but this RAK is just as good :)
    Nah I want someone to enjoy this. let me know when the contribution goes through.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Nah I want someone to enjoy this. let me know when the contribution goes through.
    and contribution made. Mike, let me know if you want a few $ from the donation for shipping as it's international. Thank you so much!
    see you in Philly on 4/28-29 I hope!

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

and contribution made. Mike, let me know if you want a few $ from the donation for shipping as it's international. Thank you so much!
    see you in Philly on 4/28-29 I hope!
    I ll be there april 28! Sadly I have a wedding the 29th.