Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,855
    a5pj said:

Just received my DVD rak of a show, thanks!

So it seems fitting (since their set at lolla last night was aweseome too) - free download code of TV on the Radio's - Seeds.

still available,

And let's do another code for Big Data - 2.0. You know the album with Dangerous on it.

one per person plzzzzz
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:

a5pj said:

Just received my DVD rak of a show, thanks!

So it seems fitting (since their set at lolla last night was aweseome too) - free download code of TV on the Radio's - Seeds.

still available,

And let's do another code for Big Data - 2.0. You know the album with Dangerous on it.

one per person plzzzzz
    Big Data GONE!

TV On The Radio - Seeds , still available, you know the album with the song Happy Idiot on it.

• Options
    TV on the Radio Gone!

Rock on and keep this thread going!

• Options
    2 Tickets for Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals at the Santa Barbara Bowl on 9/19, section b row bb. I will email the tickets direct from ticketmaster to anyone who wants them. I can't make the show but will give them away for free as long as the taker promises not to resell the tickets.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

2 Tickets for Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals at the Santa Barbara Bowl on 9/19, section b row bb. I will email the tickets direct from ticketmaster to anyone who wants them. I can't make the show but will give them away for free as long as the taker promises not to resell the tickets.

Awesome stuff right there!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    dankind said:

Yeah, that's super cool! Wish I live near Santa Barbara.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

Yeah, that's super cool! Wish I live near Santa Barbara.
    Nice one!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    samjam said:

Have an extra June/July 2011 EV solo tour Sniper if anyone would like.

This is still up for grabs.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    edited August 2015
    In 1981, Topps issued folded movie giant pin-up posters.
    They're 20x12 when unfolded. Basically, they're mini replicas of the theater release poster. (If you wanna see pic, there's a bunch on eBay.)
    I wonder which one will be last to go. ;)

The Blue Lagoon
    Grease
    National Lampoon's Animal House
    Revenge of the Pink Panther
    Rocky
    Smokey and the Bandit
    Young Frankenstein
    Post edited by Paige on
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    1000th reply
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    edited August 2015
    VedderMTL said:

1000th reply

To celebrate this milestone...

I have a Calgary '13 silver pressed bootleg CD to the first North American (US, CA, MX) who posts their ticket from that show! If you don't know how to upload pics, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360

VedderMTL said:

1000th reply

To celebrate this milestone...

I have a Calgary '13 silver pressed bootleg CD to the first North American (US, CA, MX) who posts their ticket from that show! If you don't know how to upload pics, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
    Nice RAK!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,040
    Paige said:

In 1981, Topps issued folded movie giant pin-up posters.
    They're 20x12 when unfolded. Basically, they're mini replicas of the theater release poster. (If you wanna see pic, there's a bunch on eBay.)
    I have some to offer up, one per person please.
    I wonder which one will be last to go. ;)

The Blue Lagoon
    Grease
    National Lampoon's Animal House
    Revenge of the Pink Panther
    Rocky
    Smokey and the Bandit
    Young Frankenstein

May I please have the Animal House poster?
  • Options

Yep, just PM me your addy.
  • Options
    Paige said:

Yep, just PM me your addy.
    AWESOME!!!

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474
    Free download code for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads. Goes to the first person to post their favourite line from Stagger Lee
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Free download of Kalamazoo's finest new band - Bonehawk and their great album Albino Rhino - first one to PM can have it!!! It came with a t-shirt and a purple vinyl copy in the post today...

https://bonehawk.bandcamp.com

https://youtu.be/rnB5OzEiWzs
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,554
    I have a two ticket albums that are "gently used" for the first two people to pm me. 1 has a Riot Act merchandise personnel sticker stuck on it, the other has an Easy Street Records sticker on it. Sorry to be like this, but US only please.

Used versions of this:
    http://smile.amazon.com/Ticket-Album-Concert/dp/B000RJ30UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440031203&sr=8-1&keywords=ticket+album
  • Options

I have a two ticket albums that are "gently used" for the first two people to pm me. 1 has a Riot Act merchandise personnel sticker stuck on it, the other has an Easy Street Records sticker on it. Sorry to be like this, but US only please.

Used versions of this:
    http://smile.amazon.com/Ticket-Album-Concert/dp/B000RJ30UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440031203&sr=8-1&keywords=ticket+album

Riot Act sticker front pending, Easy Street still available to a good home
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632

Used versions of this:

I could definitely use this if its still available!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options

Used versions of this:

You got it! PM your address if you would like the Easy St. stickered cover
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    I've got download codes for mmj warefall and Jim James solo album for the 1st one to pm
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options

Used versions of this:

You got it! PM your address if you would like the Easy St. stickered cover
    Nice RAK! I could really use another one of these, mines full!

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

• Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    First 3 pm's with pictures of your sticker collection get one these!
    ---PEARL JAM AIRWAYS ---
    new fanmade sticker!! edition of 100

**Portland sticker is only to compare sizes.
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have a My Morning Jacket 2012 Roll Call (fan club) shirt available to a good home. It is brand new (size M) and has the MMJ bears on it.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

I have a My Morning Jacket 2012 Roll Call (fan club) shirt available to a good home. It is brand new (size M) and has the MMJ bears on it.

Wow, what an amazing RAK.
    Someone take this before I do.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

Nice to have you!!!
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

MMJ shirt is gone
  • Options
    I have a poster from the Townshend Vedder show from May that is available to SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO HANG IT UP.

The poster is a bit banged up with some creases and roll bends (they are printed on thinner paper, not the normal PJ concert poster paper) but the print has a "distressed" look than makes it harder to see the imperfections. Could be perfect for someone's dorm, basement or garage.