Options

FS - PJ20 Billboard Maxx/Munk***SOLD***

photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
edited February 2015 in Lost Dogs
I hate to do this but I am going to have to sell my PJ20 Billboard Poster. I am going on vacation soon and could really use the money. I have seen what this has gone for recently on Ebay and I have looked at the recent prices on Expresso Beans to come up with my $725 price tag.

About the Print::
1. It has been stored flat since arrival.
2. It is number 93/200. If you go to community.pearljam.com/discussion/180978/official-pj20-billboard-print-owners-list/p1 , you can see that I was third to comment on the "owner's list".
3. I am going to say that it is in Near Mint condition considering it is over 3 years old. The only "flaw" I can come up with is that the top edge of the poster isn't a smooth cut. Just standing and looking at it, you can't notice it, but when you run your finger along the edge, you can feel it is a little rough. This was probably due to the blade not being sharp when they cut the sheet.

I do not want to trade anything for this. I need cash for my vacation. I am quite firm on the $725. Buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost and insurance. I am looking to sell this to people in the lower 48 states. Sorry if you live outside of the U.S. I don't want to risk shipping it internationally. I will ship this thing as if I am shipping the Mona Lisa, so don't worry about me shipping it in a compromising way.

If you would like to see pictures or have any question, just pm me with your email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks
Photogirlliz
"I am myself...like you, somehow."
Post edited by photogirlliz on
Tagged:

Comments