The OFFi-Cal I.D.G.A.F.A........

Comments

• The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    hedonist said:

imalive said:

IDGAFA Fabio.

He seems like a good sport; from what I've seen, he pokes fun at himself at being the dreamy hair-flowing romance novel guy.

(plus, who else can say they've been hit by a goose while on a roller coaster?)

That is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. Where is Fabio these days anyway? Does he still do romance novel covers?

Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    He's been doing variations of this =)
    Just noticed, cheese in the forefront!
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    He's shrinking. Still got the hair though.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited February 2015
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

The Onion?
    =)

I feel for the poor guys who'll be dragged to see this "film".

Yeah about that........,,,
    essentially, it's just soft core that makes women feel like it's 'okay' to watch/read without embarrassment. They could probably find the same stuff on HBO or Showtime...or in one of those books with Fabio on the cover.
    Women should just read real erotica for free on the internet. They are giving themselves a raw deal reading this watered down crap, and paying for it no less.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

The Onion?
    =)

essentially, it's just soft core that makes women feel like it's 'okay' to watch/read without embarrassment. They could probably find the same stuff on HBO or Showtime...or in one of those books with Fabio on the cover.
    Women should just read real erotica for free on the internet. They are giving themselves a raw deal reading this watered down crap, and paying for it no less.
    Yes, they should. But I guess real erotica is at a much higher reading level for most of the people that are into 50 shades-which apparently is set at a 5th grade reading level.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Just noticed, cheese in the forefront!

Ah Hedo,I believe that tasty cheese probably tastes a little more like soap.
    Fabio,is still holding it together.Like others said he is not afraid to make fun of himself.So he seems to get it.
    edited February 2015
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

hedonist said:

The Onion?
    =)

With 2 adult girls,A wife and 5 ladies in my office trust me I'm well aware of what it is.

Mrs RR jokes that it's so popular because a lot of the prude women who dnot/haven't experienced any other adult entertainment can now find an excuse to get a frisky with this one.She says its just a dirty Cinderella/Pretty Women concept basically.
    It makes senses to me.
    On que last night the Christian freedom police took to the airwaves knocking the violence to women /smut aspect.(Reminded me of Tipper Gore and the labels on albums in the 80s)

It is my understanding that there is no "unwanted" violence and they just like getting a little freaky.

Post edited by rr165892 on
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    idgaffa everybody loves raymond, conan, stephen colbert or the net worth of your mothers
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    idgafa folks who go on & on about staley being dead & missed. & they go on & on about how alice in chains should change their name & how they go on & on about william not being layne.

shut the fuck up you bastardts. alice kills it hard. you all fucking suck, you pieces of shit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

idgafa folks who go on & on about staley being dead & missed. & they go on & on about how alice in chains should change their name & how they go on & on about william not being layne.

shut the fuck up you bastardts. alice kills it hard. you all fucking suck, you pieces of shit

Chad,I watched singles again last night.I LOVE the live "Ain't like that" they were playing.So fucking classic.Im a big AIC fan and I think William fucking kills it live.Dude rocks it.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    chadwick said:

I have no clue what you are referring to, but I agree that Alice kills it hard. Alice n chains would be my pearl Jam if pearl Jam never existed. They are #2 in my book.
    edited February 2015
    reading comments from the youtube uploads of alice tunes is 89% horse shit posted by deaf idiots who are begging to be slapped until they fall over hitting their heads on something really firm like a dinosaur's schlong or whatever

yes, rr16, william rocks.

i like pearl jam & alice. two different sounds
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I am of the opinion that the real trail blazers in the grunge/Seattle music genre was AIC .Shit we were rocking Man In the Box in 89.Couple years before Nirvana and PJ.Maybe you could throw in Mudhoney and Soundgarden.And don't forget Queensryche
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    RR is correct, I was into AIC way before I was into pearl jam.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Alice in Chains was the first of the Seattle bands to get noticed in Nor Cal. We Die Young hit the radio long before PJ or Soundgarden did. To me they were the ones that introduced us to grunge. They did for me as a teenager at least back then.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    chadwick said:

you seem a bit fired up today, chad.

for the record, I kinda like everybody loves raymond. :no_mouth:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

chadwick said:

you seem a bit fired up today, chad.

for the record, I kinda like everybody loves raymond. :no_mouth:
    I do too! Like King of Queens - a go-to for funniness (plus my husband and I have a bit of a thing for Ms. Heat-on).

Kind of related - years ago, we were having a birthday dinner for my mom at a nice little restaurant, and Doris Roberts was a couple of tables down. My niece and nephew (maybe 11 and 9 at the time) went to tell her how much they loved her and the show. Just a quick moment! - and she was a dismissive bitch to them.

Poor kids came back dejected.

Peter Boyle never would've done that!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    edited February 2015
    hedonist said:

Kind of related - years ago, we were having a birthday dinner for my mom at a nice little restaurant, and Doris Roberts was a couple of tables down. My niece and nephew (maybe 11 and 9 at the time) went to tell her how much they loved her and the show. Just a quick moment! - and she was a dismissive bitch to them.

Poor kids came back dejected.

Peter Boyle never would've done that!

I agree; Frankenstein's monster NEVER would've done that. :)
    ELITIST FUK
    He was so freakin' endearing in that film.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I guess I'm the only one that D.G.A.F.A . Raymond... Oh well, to each their own.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    ^^^^^^^^ IDGAFA about Raymond. Watched a couple of episodes and never got why it was so popular. You are not alone
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    IDGAFA Seinfeld!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    RKCNDY said:

I guess I'm the only one that D.G.A.F.A . Raymond... Oh well, to each their own.

Despite the difference, I agree with that up there.

I don't get Big Bang Theory but...guess for others it's like how Seinfeld is to me.

(I'm looking at YOU, northerndragon :angry: )

• northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited February 2015
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

Despite the difference, I agree with that up there.

I don't get Big Bang Theory but...guess for others it's like how Seinfeld is to me.

(I'm looking at YOU, northerndragon :angry: )

It's not funny! and I wish people would stop trying to make me think it is, it's hella annoying.

Hey do you think it's easy telling the world that........it's like telling people you stabbed someone in the neck......the looks I get are the same.

IADGAFA How I Met Your Mother
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I admire your bravery in coming clean but tsk-tsk'ing nonetheless.

I'm assuming you're not a fan of Curb either then.

And I swear (keep quiet, Jugglerman) I was going to include How I Met Your Mother with BBT.
    speaking of seinfeld... my own mother dgafa seinfeld. she never has & she never will. in fact, she despises that show something fierce & would rather be catapulted into a brick wall. i myself enjoy kramer & the others. i have tried to get mom into liking the program, she does not go for it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick, my mom as well, despite my efforts. BUT, she's a diehard fan of Carlin - we even saw him live together for an HBO special in the 80s - so I've cut her much slack for that compensation.